The Banach Scholarship for students from developing countries is a polish development aid initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange.
The Program is designed to foster the socio-economic advancement of developing countries.
To achieve this, the Polish Government is raising the level of knowledge and education of citizens from these countries via scholarships for second-degree studies in Polish or English at renowned Polish universities.
The Banach Scholarship program is supervised by the Minister of Education and Science, with the following available fields: Engineering and Technical sciences, Agricultural sciences, Exact sciences, and Life sciences.
Details About Poland Government Banach Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
- Host Organization: Government of Poland
- Country: Poland
- Study Course: Engineering and Technical sciences, Agricultural sciences, Exact sciences, and Life sciences.
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
Eligible Countries for the Poland Government Banach Scholarship 2023
The Banach scholarship is open to citizens of the following countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- North Macedonia
- The Philippines
- South Africa
- Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
Benefits of Poland Government Banach Scholarship
Successful Candidates will receive a Monthly scholarship from the NAWA Director during the statutory period of education and
Candidates will be exempted from tuition fees Payments at public universities.
How to Apply Poland Government Banach Scholarship 2023
- Candidates are advised to carefully review the requirements below before applying.
- Qualified Applicants should visit the NAWA’s website and complete the electronic form in the Agency’s ICT system: https://programs.nawa.gov.pl/login with the accurate information
- Kindly visit the Poland Government website at: https://nawa.gov.pl/en/students/foreign-students/the-banach-scholarship-programme for more details and how to apply
Eligibility Criteria for Poland Government Banach Scholarship
- To be eligible, applicants must be citizens of the above-listed regions/countries
- Candidates with Polish citizenship are not eligible for this scholarship
- Candidates must not have applied for Polish citizenship
- Applicants are expected to have made plans to commence a master’s program in the academic year 2023
- A documented knowledge of the Polish language and English language are also a basic requirement expected of applicants to meet to be eligible
March 31, 2023.
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Poland School System – Quality of Education In Poland | Primary Education In Poland
- Polish Government Scholarships for International Students 2023 – How to Apply Now
- Polish Government Scholarship for International Students – Apply Now!
- Government of Poland NAWA Ulam Programme 2022 For International Scientists – Apply Now
- Amazon Confirms Second Prime Day Event For 2022