The Applications for Government of Poland NAWA Ulam Programme 2022 are open for International Scientists globally to apply. Most
About the Poland NAWA Ulam Program
The Poland NAWA Ulam Programme was created to increase the internationalization of Polish institutions of science and higher education.
Recognized as well as potential scientists having at least a doctoral degree, are allowed to visit Poland, this is geared towards strengthening the scientific potential of Polish entities and taking part in scientific activities (research projects and didactics)
The Poland NAWA Ulam Programme permits the invitation of scientists regardless of their age, from all around the world and represents all fields of science, including Polish scientists working permanently abroad.
Activities to be Carried out during the Poland NAWA Ulam Program
- Carrying out research and/or development work
- Post-doctoral training
- Getting materials for scientific work or publication
- Conducting didactic classes at the Host institution.
Details of Poland NAWA Ulam Programme
- Scholarship Type: Research
- Eligible Countries: International
- Poland NAWA Ulam Programme Application Deadline: 10th May 2022 until 3:00 PM (official time in Poland).
- To be Taken at Poland
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Value of Poland NAWA Ulam Programme Award: it provides financing for a Scholarship that covers the Fellow’s living allowance of PLN 10,000 a month, along with a mobility allowance.
- Duration of Award: About 6 to 24 months.
Requirements for Poland NAWA Ulam Program
The following set of Individuals who meets the Poland NAWA Ulam Programme conditions can participate:
- The candidate must be a scientist with at least a doctoral degree and should have a Ph.D. degree at the time of the deadline for applications.
- Candidates who have successfully defended their doctoral thesis but have not yet formally been awarded the doctoral degree will also be considered eligible to apply
- Applicants must be employed at a foreign HEI or a foreign scientific/research center or completed their previous employment contract after 31 August 2021.
- A candidate who had not studied or worked in Poland within 3 years before the date of the deadline of the call and did not live during this period in Poland continuously for more than three months is eligible to apply.
- An applicant who has implemented other NAWA projects might still apply when the scholarship has been settled and the agreement is considered complete
- An applicant must have a minimum of 3 achievements (not earlier than 2017) out of the following:
- A) Publication which is published in English, as the main author in journals contained in one of the following international databases: Scopus, Science Citation Index Expanded, Social Sciences Citation Index, Arts & Humanities Citation Index; or
B) Reviewed research monograph published in English or
C) Reviewed materials published in English from an international conference listed by the Computing Research and Education Association of Australasia, indexed in the international DBLP Computer Science Bibliography database; or
D) Reviewed materials from an international conference, indexed in the Web of Science Core Collection or Scopus database. Or
E) Representatives of art studies (proof of having made a presentation of a work of art in a foreign institution or an academic center) or having received a distinction in an international competition.
- The candidate must have an invitation from the Host Institution, which is a national entity having a scientific category.
How to Apply for Poland NAWA Ulam Program
Only Interested and eligible scientist candidates are required to submit their Applications within the NAWA ICT system.
To submit the application form, kindly register an account in the NAWA ICT system at: https://programs.nawa.gov.pl/
The moment you are logged in select the option:
- All Applicants: https://programs.nawa.gov.pl/applications/ulam-nawa-2022-2023/new
- Applicants with certificate Seal of Excellence: https://programs.nawa.gov.pl/applications/ulam-nawa—seal-of-excellence-2022-2023/new
Ensure to review all application requirements on the Award Webpage below before applying.