Do you know the benefit of turning Facebook Dark mode on? Well, one of the benefits of the known reason is that your eyes will suffer less strain. Since Apple introduced this feature into its OS it has been appearing on several apps and Facebook is not left out of these apps. Today we will be discussing “Facebook Dark Mode On”.
For short, this article will be all about how you can turn on the dark mode on Facebook. We all know that the app can be used to connect with friends, send and receive a message, add a story and so on. You can use the native features on the app to turn on the dark mode.
Facebook Dark Mode On
The Facebook Dark Mode is a process whereby you turn your Facebook theme or wallpaper black. All categories that you will see on the Facebook platform on your device will be viewed or shown as black. This is very awesome because it beautifies your Facebook homepage and also your messages inbox. When you turn on this dark mode on Facebook messenger, all of the menus and chats will turn black.
Facebook Dark Mode
Now you might or may be asking yourself how to turn on the dar mode on Facebook. Well, that is not a problem if you are interested in knowing how to turn dark mode on or active on Facebook. Now today what I will be discussing with you is how you can easily turn Dark mode active on Facebook. But before we continue there are things you must know to get your dark mode on the Facebook platform.
Facebook Dark Mode Free
There are some users out there that find it hard to believe that the dark mode service on the Facebook platform is free but costs a fee. Well, this will surprise but this feature is free and does not cost any annual fee to access or make use of it. Also to make use of this feature you must be a Facebook registered user on the Facebook platform. If you are not a Facebook user then you can’t make use of the Dark mode. But if you will like to be one then you should continue reading this article.
Facebook Account Registration
Well if you want to be a Facebook user or a registered user on Facebook, then you must create a Facebook account. Creating a Facebook account is very easy and simple but you must know the steps on how to do so. Just follow these steps that are stated below:
How to Create a Facebook Account to make use of Facebook Dark Mode
- Go to the Facebook website www.facebook.com.
- Then you must now click the “create new account” or “sign up”.
- After just begin to fill in your details as stated on the page.
- When you are done filling out the page, just click “sign up” again.
- Also, then verify your sign-up or creation of an account.
- After this then you will be welcomed to the Facebook platform.
This is how you can create a Facebook account.
RECOMMENDED >>> Twitter Night Mode – Steps on How to Enable Twitter Night Mode
If you find it hard to access or log in to your Facebook account and you want to do so. Then all you must do is to follow the steps below:
How to Login to your Facebook Account to Make use of the Facebook Dark Mode
- Go to the Facebook website www.facebook.com.
- Then enter your details, email or phone number and also your password.
- After that then you should click the “login” or “sign-in” button.
Then you will access your Facebook account in a short while.
How to Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook
Facebook Dark Mode On is simple to do. It only requires a few clicks and the Facebook original app. Most people do not know how to turn on this dark mode. There is a way to work around this and turn on this dark mode. The steps to do this are below.
Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook On Android
- After you have downloaded and installed the app on your android device, tap on it to open it.
- Login to your account by entering your username and account password into the boxes required then hit the login button.
- Once you are signed in, tap on the menu icon (three horizontal dots) and tap on settings.
- Tap General and go to themes.
- You should now see a pop-up with a list of themes. From the pop-u, tap on “AMOLED”.
Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook On iOS
- Turn on your iOS device and go to the settings page.
- From the settings page, tap “Accessibility”.
- Tap on “Display & Brightness”.
- Select the radio button under dark and you will be able to enjoy Facebook in dark mode.
Turning on the dark mode on iOS devices will turn on dark mode for the device and all the apps on the device. While for Android, on the other hand, will only turn on dark mode for the app.
The steps listed above to turn on dark mode on iOS will also work for the iPad. As stated earlier in this article, this will help you reduce the strain of your eyes.
You should know that the popularity of this dark mode feature is straight forward and it makes it easy for you to enjoy the Facebook app at night. This dark mode dims the screen and tones down colors.
Check This Out:
- Dating in Facebook App 2021 – Online Dating on Facebook App | How Facebook Dating Works
- How to Reactivate a Conversation on Facebook Dating
- How to Unblock Someone on Facebook – Block on Facebook Messenger | How to Unblock Friends On Facebook
- How to Log into VR Chat with Facebook – Create a VR Chat Account
- Facebook Dark Mode Everything – How to Activate the Facebook Dark Mode | Facebook Lite Dark Mode | Facebook Messenger Dark Mode
- Facebook Night Mode – Dark Mode on Facebook App | Facebook Web Night Mode