Speaking of Facebook Dating On Desktop, Facebook dating is currently taking over the online dating market. There is no doubt the social media giant; Facebook is one of the most popular platforms on social media. Facebook is popularly known for connecting people with both old and new friends.
Facebook has been known to offer lots of features over the years and the best part is that most of these services and features cost nothing as they are all free.
Most of the Facebook features are only available on mobile devices and that’s why a lot of Facebook users want to know if the Facebook dating app is also available on desktops Computer.
2023 Facebook Dating On Desktop – Facebook Dating On Desktop
The Facebook dating feature works like most other dating websites but with a very outstanding difference. That is Facebook dating is free with better security and privacy that guarantees your safety.
The dating platform is not new on Facebook. However, it is not yet rolled out to all countries. Although Facebook is making plans to roll it out to more countries gradually.
If the dating feature is yet to roll out to your country, do not worry as you could use the Facebook groups to look for dates online.
How to Access (Activate) Facebook Dating on your Computer Using the Facebook App
There is no Official Facebook Dating App for desktop computers (NO FACEBOOK DATING APP FOR PC) because there is no Facebook APP created for desktop devices by the owner of Facebook Metaverse. If you are wondering how to access Facebook dating on your computer follow the steps below;
- First off, you would have to download Bluestacks or any other android emulator you know of.
- Once Bluestacks has been downloaded and successfully installed on your PC, open it
- Navigate to the app drawer and search for “Facebook”
- Tap on “Install” to install the Facebook App
- Immediately Facebook has been added to your blue stacks, sign up or log in to your account
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon on the top left side of the screen to open the menu options
- From the menu options, select “Dating”
- Click on the “Get Started” button and follow the onscreen instructions if you haven’t created a Facebook dating account before.
It is as easy as activating Facebook dating on your PC.
Is Facebook Dating Available on Pc?
Facebook Dating is available on PC (Desktop Computer) only if you have a Facebook app on your PC. This is because the Facebook dating feature is attached to your normal Facebook app if it is available in your country.
There is no separate app or platform created for this wonderful feature called Facebook dating. Note; the dating platform helps connect or matches people based on their interests, preferences, and activities on Facebook.
Why Can’t I See Facebook Dating On My Computer?
If you are experiencing difficulties in finding the Facebook dating option anywhere on your screen (My Computer), it may be because of either of the two reasons which I will mention shortly.
Firstly, might be because the Facebook Dating feature is not available in your country. Or secondly, it could be that you are not up to 18 years of age.
Why Is Facebook Dating Not Showing Up
One main reason that the Facebook dating app is not showing up, could be that you are still using the outdated app. Simply update your Facebook app to the most recent version of it as this could help fix the problem. To get more information about Facebook dating on desktop simply click here. Or like I said earlier, the Facebook Dating feature might not be available in your country.
- How Do I Delete My Facebook Account – How to Delete Facebook Account Without…
- How to Permanently Delete Your Facebook Dating Profile – What Happens When you Remove…
- How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account
- Best Motivational Podcasts – Motivational Podcasts That Will Unleash Your Potential
- www.firstnationalcc.com/Accept – Legacy Visa Credit Card Application | Login
This is the worst !!@#$ article ever written on the subject!
Yup. We know the basics, already are FB users, I am using the most current FB version, I’m not looking for the FB ‘group,’ and the dating app, as it is on my phone, simply isn’t an option on my PC.
Hey don’t make people dumb, of course we are already have a Facebook account. Cut the story short. We’re not here for Facebook sign up tutorial.
Ok, thanks for let us, we will work on it
This is a completely useless article. Simply answer the fundamental question as to whether or not the dating app in FB works on the PC.
You can check the content again, it has been updated for better use, and thanks for bringing our notice to that, will really appreciate it