How Do I Delete My Facebook Account? People make the decision of deleting their Facebook account due to different reasons. In this article, we will be giving step by step process of how you can delete your Facebook account so you can go ahead and read on if you intend to.
How Do I Delete My Facebook Account
Deleting your Facebook account is easy. And this is what this post is all about. To therefore get the information on this post you will have to read the whole context it.
Deleting Facebook Account
It is necessary for you to take note that the deletion of your Facebook account is a permanent one which implies that is not reversible. You can follow the steps below;
- The first step to take is to go to Facebook’s deletion page in your preferred web browser, and navigate to https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account by typing it into the search bar and tapping ↵ If you are not yet logged in automatically, type in the email address or phone number and password for your account, then tap “Login” which is a blue button in the middle of the page.
- The next step to take is to tap “Delete My Account” which is right below the warning message in the middle of the page. When you click it, a pop-up window will show up.
- After that, type in your password again. You can do this in the “Password” field at the top of the window.
- The next thing to do is to type in the captcha code. The captcha code is a mixture of letters and numbers in the middle of the window and you will input your answer into the field below the code. If you are finding it difficult to read the code, you can either tap the “Try another text” or “audio captcha” link right below the code to generate a new one.
- After that, type “OK”. By typing this, your code will be submitted and if it is correct, another pop-up window will show. Kindly note that you will be asked to try again if you entered your password or captcha code incorrectly.
- Finally, you can tap “OK” to delete your account. This is located at the bottom of the pop-up window. A complete deletion of a Facebook account can take up to 14 days be sure that your Facebook account would have been deleted after that time.
How to Delete Facebook Account Without Password
It is very possible to delete a Facebook account without a password, if you don’t remember your login details to your old Facebook account and your previous phone number is also missing, you can still be able to access your account and delete it
- The first step is to recover Your Login Password. You can do that by following the steps that are below:
- Log on to facebook.com on your preferred browser
- Type in your old Facebook account username and then type in the password that you can remember. Kindly be aware that you will not be logged in, you will be notified that the password is invalid and you will be given an option to change your password.
- Tap on change or recover password.
- Next, type in the mobile phone number you used to create the account in the first place.
- An SMS will be forwarded to you with some numbers. Copy the number and paste the number into the provided space.
- You can change it to the password you prefer and you can use this password to access Facebook and deleted your account.
Alternatively, you can also follow the steps below:
- Log on to the Facebook help portal on your internet browser.
Follow the directions to report your wish to delete your old account and you will be able to do that.