Speaking of Overstock Store Credit Card, Obtain this card if you are a regular buyer from Overstock.com and are looking for additional rewards for your spending. Customers who are already taking advantage of the low-cost brands, home goods, and more on Overstock.com, will certainly like the Overstock Store Credit Card.
The card comes with 10% off from the cardholder’s first purchase of up to $5,000 with the Internet retailer, special financing for the first two years of card use, and special promos just for cardholders. Overstock Store Credit Card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank, the card is usable on Overstock.com.
Overstock Store Credit Card
Being an Overstock Store Credit Cardholder simply means that you’re eligible to enjoy the following benefits:
- Earn extra $30 back in Rewards on your first order of $300 and above without financing.
- There is a special Finance option for up to 24 months
- There is no interest on purchases over $249 if paid in full within 6 months
- Also, no interest on purchases over $499, if paid in full within 12 months
- There is no interest on purchases over $1499 if paid in full within 18 months
- There is no interest on purchases over $1999 if paid in full within 24 months
- The card does not require an Annual Fee
- Enjoy smooth Online Account Management
- Cardholders also enjoy Special Birthday Offer
Requirements to Secure an Overstock Store Credit Card
To be eligible for an Overstock Store Credit Card, ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Age: You should be at least 18 years old to apply for this card
- Application for this card is limited to legal residents in the U.S
- Your personal and financial information about being required for submission, include Full Name and personal contact information.
- To be eligible, you must present Proof of stable employment.
- Then you provide Your date of birth and Social Security number(SSN)
Overstock Store Credit Card Application
The application process for this card is very simple, it will only take a few minutes to complete the process. To apply, follow the brief steps below:
- Visit Overstock’s official webpage at Overstock.com and find the Overstock Store Credit Card, then select “Apply”
- On the next page, enter your email address and create a password, once that is done, click “Create Account”
- Then you enter your personal contact information and select Continue.
- On the subsequent pages, Continue through the steps, filling in your financial information and other details as requested.
- Once that is done, Submit your application.
Note: Comenity Capital Bank funds the Overstock Store Card, hence, they will be the ones to review your application to either approve or deny it. For your application to be approved, usually it takes just minutes! Upon successful approval, you will notice an approval page that lists your approved credit limit.
The details of your new Overstock Store Credit Card information will be added to your Overstock account, and you can begin using it on Overstock.com right away after you must have received a letter via your mail within 10 business days regarding your application.
Those whose applications were denied and would like to re-apply for the Overstock Store Credit Card will have to wait 90 days from their last application submission.
Overstock Store Credit Card Login
To Log In to your account:
- Navigate to the “My Account” link at the top of the homepage and click on it, or click this link: https://www.overstock.com/myaccount
- Once the page opens, enter your email address and password in the space provided
- Once your login details are entered correctly, click Continue to log into your account.
To Log Out, there are two basic ways to log out of your account.
- Simply click the Sign Out link located in the top right corner of the Overstock homepage.
- Close your web browser window to automatically log out.
Overstock Store Credit Card Bill Payment
To pay your bill online or update your account information,
- Go to the Payments tab and click Set up Automatic Payments.
- Subsequently, you can select how much you want to pay, and what account to pay it from.
- When you make payments, it will automatically be withdrawn from your stated account on your payment due date.
Overstock Store Credit Card – FAQ
What is the application process?
The application process is simple, use the following link to apply: www.overstock.com/storecardapplication
Do I need to pay any fees using the account?
You’re not required to make payment for opening an account, however, you must ensure you make your payments on time to avoid charges as a result of late payment.
What is the duration of the credit card agreement?
The Card does not have an expiration date, it is valid as long as you use it. Note that Inactive accounts may be canceled for security purposes.