International students around the world can now apply for the Polish Government Scholarship 2023 Intake. The Scholarship is granted by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education through the Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange within bilateral agreements.
The Polish Government Scholarship holders will have their tuition fees covered for the entire duration of the study. The Scholarship may also be granted for a period shorter than the academic year.
Polish Government Scholarship
This Scholarship Program was established to support the socio-economic development of developing countries by increasing the level of education and professional qualifications of citizens of the countries.
Summary of the Polish Government Scholarship
- Type of Program: Postgraduate
- Organization: Polish Government
- Country: Poland
- Study Institution: Jan Dlugosz University, Poland
- Course: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About Polish Government Scholarship
Polish Government Scholarship is Aimed at supporting the socio-economic growth of developing countries, this is Achieved through raising the level of knowledge and education of their citizens.
The grant is targeted towards foreigners and citizens of the following countries indicated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Philippines, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Colombia, Lebanon, Mexico, Myanmar, Nigeria, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Angola, Ethiopia and Palestine.
The scholarship is also available to other countries covered by Official Development Assistance. This Scholarship is usually paid on a monthly basis for the entire period of the academic year the classes are held in however, for no longer than 10 months of the academic year.
How to Apply for the Polish Government Scholarship 2023
Interested and eligible applicants should:
- Apply for the Scholarship by visiting the Official webpage on: programs.nawa.gov.pl to apply
- For more details, click the link below: http://www.en.ujd.edu.pl/articles/view/fees-scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Polish Government Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for the Scholarship:
- The Applicants must be international students from eligible countries mentioned above
- Candidates must not have Polish citizenship and have not applied for Polish citizenship
- Ideal Applicants are planning to commence second-cycle studies or a preparatory course in the academic year 2022/23
- The applicant Have not obtained a diploma of completion of second-cycle studies or long-cycle master’s studies
- Applicants must have a documented knowledge of the Polish language:
Scholarship may be suspended in the following situations:
- If the Recipients retakes a given semester or the year of studies
- Scholarship Recipients stay in Poland is not legalized;
- The Scholarship holders remain abroad for over a month.
- 6 Amazing Reasons why you must Invest in Yourself
- Celebrating Africa’s Finest GTCO: Join one of the Biggest Fashion Events in Africa
- Best Dry Scalp shampoos for kids – Can a 4-Year-Old Have Dandruff?
- Best Cat Shampoo: Things to Consider
- Creating a Photoshop Course: What to Include
- Chromecast is Now Running on Android 12 and Supports 4K
- Best Mountain Bike Shoes for Women on Amazon