Applications are now open for the Oxford–Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship 2024-2025, qualified Young African Women are encouraged to apply. The Adara Foundation is a non-profit social enterprise based in Nigeria, the foundation is committed to empowering young women and advancing education in Africa.
In line with its commitments, the Adara Foundation is partnering with Saïd Business School at Oxford to promote greater gender parity in education and supports its aim to foster a global MBA community with representation from students across the globe.
Oxford–Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship Overview
The complete cost of the MBA program and living expenses for successful candidates are covered by the Oxford–Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship. This scholarship is available to female applicants of African descent.
After completing the one-year MBA program, candidates must show a commitment to return home and support the socioeconomic and business growth of Africa.
The scholarships will be offered for the academic year 2024/2025, applicants should note that no separate application is required, as candidates who meet the requirements will be taken into consideration.
Benefits of Oxford University Adara Foundation Scholarships
The Oxford University Adara Foundation Scholarships cover 50% of the course fees. This is a unique opportunity for aspiring female African entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford-Adara Foundation Scholarships
To be eligible for the Oxford-Adara Foundation Scholarships, all Prospective candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must reside outside of the European Economic Area, including the United Kingdom, and expect to return there after completing the MBA program.
- Candidates must have a desire to support Africa’s development.
- The scholarship is open to female applicants who currently reside in and are citizens of African nations.
- Female applicants of African descent are encouraged to apply. Preference is given to Nigerian applicants.
- Oxford-Adara Foundation Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit.
- The Adara Foundation will ask the chosen scholar to work on a project that advances Africa’s development during or after the program in addition to the requirements listed above, underscoring the Foundation’s dedication to bringing about lasting change.
How to Apply for Oxford-Adara Foundation Scholarships 2024-25?
- All interested and qualified candidates can apply for this scholarship through the University of Oxford’s official website at sbs.ox.ac.uk
- Amazingly, there is no additional application is required. The scholarship will be awarded to MBA students, with the student’s application form used to determine their eligibility.
- For more details and inquiries, you can visit the University Of Oxford website at https://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/oxford-experience/scholarships-and-funding/adara-foundation-scholarships
There is no specified application deadline. All eligible offer-holders will be considered after each MBA admissions deadline.
However, applicants should note that the availability of this scholarship in later application stages is not guaranteed. Therefore, early application to the MBA program is highly recommended.