The African Continental Free Trade Area – AfCFTA Internship Program 2024, is inviting applications from eligible African students with in-depth knowledge and skills in relevant areas to work as interns and acquire hands-on experience, as well as gain international exposure at the AfCFTA Internship Program.
AfCFTA is considered the world’s largest free trade area accommodating up to 55 countries of the African Union (AU) and about 8 Regional Economic Communities (RECs). The AfCFTA internship program is designed to run for a duration of six months, in which participants will gain practical experience and international exposure.
Eligibility Criteria for the AfCFTA Internship Program
To be considered eligible for the AfCFTA Internship 2024 in Finance and Accounting, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- He/She must be a national of a Member State of the African Union and residing in Ghana.
- The internship is available for final-year students enrolled in a full-time accredited degree program in a recognized public or private institution of higher learning
- The student must be studying in any of the following areas: Finance, Accounting, Audit, or related fields.
- Candidates must be available for a minimum of three months, being the duration of the program
- Applicants with Proficiency in one of the AU Official working languages (French, English, Portuguese, Arabic, Kiswahili, and Spanish) and fluency in another AU language(s), will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must also have a high level of quantitative and IT skills (tests will be administered);
- Have very good ICT skills and be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite
- Capability and willingness to work in a multicultural and international team environment are required.
- All Candidates must be committed to adhering to the rules and values of the Institution for the duration of the program
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Objectives of the AfCFTA Internship Program
The AfCFTA Internship Program aims to:
- Offer Young African students the chance to learn about the work done at AfCFTA
- Provide students the chance to directly experience one of the big African Union initiatives
- Spread awareness of the AfCFTA among the general public, in particular among young people, and inspire them to put in a lot of effort to realize their goals of cooperating with international organizations
All Interested applicants for the AfCFTA Internship Program, should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the official website at https://jobs.au.int/job/Internship-Program-Finance%2C-Accounting%2C-Audit/780244602/
- Complete an online application
- Provide all the required supporting documents by the application deadline below
- Please note that all first-time users of the online registration system will need to register before they can log in.
- A motivation letter showing what they expect to gain out of the internship program
- A valid passport or identity card
- A letter of motivation
- Current curriculum vitae (CV)
- Proof of enrolment
October 31, 2023.
More Related Content
- Peacock Drops First Trailer For The Continental
- Google Pixel Tablet Parts And Repair Guides Now Available at iFixit
- FTC Opens Antitrust Investigation on Meta’s Purchase of VR Fitness App Supernatural
- John Wick 5 Is Already In the Works According To Reports
- Summer Internships 2023 – When to Apply for Summer Internship