Are you a professional researcher seeking research exposure in the UK? Here’s an incredible opportunity to make your dream a reality – use our application guide below to apply for the 2024 edition of the Nottingham Research Fellowship Program.
The huge amount of expenses involved in carrying out research activities, especially in an international environment, cannot be over-emphasized. But here’s the good news, an opportunity that eliminates such research expenses has emerged in the prestigious Nottingham Research Fellowship Program.
This research fellowship brings people from diverse background and career path together, to be a part of the vast educational research network, the program also seeks to pull in your thoughts to bring changes in the UK and the world at large. Participating in this research Program will be a treasured addition to your professional research journey and career.
Nottingham Research Fellowship Program – What to Expect
In participating in this research fellowship at the University of Nottingham, you can look forward to :
- Gaining international research experience in various key research areas in every discipline across the University.
- This research fellowship is designed to familiarize you with the modern research techniques and tools currently used in a competitive research environment
- The fellowship will employ the service of experts in different areas to help individuals contribute their solutions against the prevailing global issues of each discipline.
Why choose the University of Nottingham for your research exposure?
The University of Nottingham is one of the top destinations for research pursuits in the UK. It is renowned for its academic excellence, cutting-edge facilities, and diverse research opportunities. Amongst other UK Institutions, the University of Nottingham presents a compelling case for researchers looking to embark on a journey of innovation and discovery.
Other reasons why you should consider the University of Nottingham for your research exposure include:
- The University has a Legacy of Research Brilliance
- Robust Research Infrastructure
- State-of-the-Art Facilities
- Supportive Research Community
- A Vibrant Community of Scholars
- You will have the opportunity for Global Network and Impact
- You will Cultivate Innovative Mind
Nottingham Research Fellowship Summary
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: The University of Nottingham.
- Degree level: PhD Program
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 06, 2023
- Benefits: Fully funded
Benefits of the Nottingham Research Fellowship
Fellows can expect the following benefits:
- Participate in an advanced research opportunity
- The fellowship will boost your profile.
- You will receive up to 3 years of independent research funding of up to £43,155 to £54,421.
- Upon an excellent performance, you will receive an academic post.
- Your research expenses will be covered with a cash offer of Euro 75,000.
- Additionally, you will receive Childcare expenses of up to Euro 15,000.
- The fellowship presents an opportunity to access mentorship, expand my network, and enrich my career development.
Requirements for the Nottingham Research Fellowship Program
All interested applicants must meet the requirements below to be considered eligible for this research fellowship:
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree or equivalent from a recognized Institution
- The Applicant must not have more than 8 years of working experience after a post-doctoral degree.
- Expected to demonstrate an outstanding track record of research in related disciplines in their entire career.
- Must possess high-quality publications, research funding, and awards.
- Show proof of a good reputation at national and international levels.
- Have the ability to lead and inspire others within a team and be able to act as an ambassador in their research area.
How to Apply?
Applying for this Research Fellowship is easy, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit the online application page through the official website at https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/research/researchwithus/fellowships/nottingham/apply.aspx#Vacancies
- You will need to first identify your host school first and discuss with them about your research proposal
- This will ensure that your research is aligned with the identified strategic areas of your host school.
- Complete the application form, and upload your CV and research proposal.
October 06, 2023.
More Related Content
- University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship 2023 for African Student – How to Apply
- University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Master’s Scholarships 2022/2023 For African Students
- Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award At the University of Nottingham 2022/2023
- University of Nottingham – University of Nottingham Ranking
- Nottingham Research Fellowship Program 2024 in UK – Fully Funded