The United Kingdom is no doubt one of the most sort after Study destinations for most international students, the University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship 2023 is an opportunity to make your UK study dream a reality!
The University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship
This Scholarship is also referred to as “Developing Solutions” which is the university’s flagship master’s scholarship. It was founded in 2001, for students from Africa, South Asia, and other selected Commonwealth countries.
This University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship (Developing Solution) is designed for international students who want to make a difference in the development of key economic, environmental, structural, social, or political structures in their home country.
This Master’s Scholarship covers about 50% or 100% of full-time tuition fees and would last for one year to support innovative and passionate students who can show their ingenuity for solutions that will impact their home countries and enforce change.
Details About the University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship
- Type: Postgraduate
- Institution: University of Nottingham
- Country: United Kingdom
- School to study; University of Nottingham
- Duration of Scholarship: One Year
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 17, 2023
- Scholarship Courses
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- social sciences
About the University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham is a public research university located in Nottingham, United Kingdom. The prestigious institution was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a royal charter in 1948.
The university’s main campus with Jubilee Campus and teaching hospital are located within the City of Nottingham, with a number of smaller campuses and sites elsewhere in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Beyond the walls of UK, Nottingham University has campuses in Semenyih, Malaysia, and Ningbo, China.
Benefits of the University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship
Successful Candidates may be offered a scholarship of either 50% or 100% of tuition fees.
How to Apply for the University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship 2023?
- First, You’re required to have applied to receive an offer to study a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship. You can Search for courses here: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy/courses/courses.aspx?level=taught and find out how to apply by visiting this Link: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy/how-to-apply/taught.aspx
- Once you receive an offer to study with the University, you can apply through the scholarships section of our application system, NottinghamHub: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/study-with-us.aspx
Eligibility for University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship Qualification
To apply for the University of Nottingham Masters scholarship, you must meet the following criteria
- You must be resident of Africa, India, or one of the selected Commonwealth countries
- To be eligible, you must be classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Expected to have the offer to start a full-time master’s at the University of Nottingham UK in October 2023, within the Faculty of Engineering, Medicine and Health Sciences, Social Sciences and Sciences
May 17, 2023.
More Related Content
- University Of Oulu International Scholarships 2023 In Finland – APPLY NOW!
- University of Canada West Scholarship 2023 Program for International Students – APPLY NOW!
- Lemon Law Experts Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate Students
- SI Scholarship For Global Professionals 2023 In Sweden
- ISYA Travel Scholarships 2023 for African Students – APPLY NOW!