Applications for 2022/2023 University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Master’s Scholarships are now open, it is a full Masters’s program with tuition fee scholarships of 50% or 100% for excellent and outstanding African students residing in Africa, India, and specific Commonwealth countries.
About Developing Solutions Master’s Scholarships
Individuals from developing countries who would like to make a difference in the development of their home country are strongly encouraged to apply for these scholarships.
The University of Nottingham is proud to be offering full tuition fee scholarships in partnership with the Developing Solutions Master’s Scholarship Scheme. Development Solution was established in 2001, it is the University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship program for postgraduate master’s courses.
Summary of University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Master’s Scholarships
- Developing Solutions Master’s Scholarships Application Deadline: May 20, 2022
- Is it Offered annually? Yes
- Eligible Countries: African Countries and the Commonwealth nations. The list of countries is stated below
- Study in: The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Eligible Fields of Study:
- Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Social Science
- Type: Masters
- Number of Scholarships: 105
- Value of Scholarship: 100% tuition fee or 50% tuition fee
- Duration of Scholarship: 1-year master’s program
Eligibility for Developing Solutions Master’s Scholarships
Interested candidates can apply for the Developing Solutions Master’s Scholarship if:
- They are citizens of or permanently domiciled in Africa, India, or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below and
- If they’re are classed as an overseas students for fee purposes
- Candidates can apply if they have not already studied outside of your home country
- If they’re not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
- If they’re already holding an offer to start a full-time master’s degree program, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2022 in an area of study within the: Engineering, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science, Social Science
- Note that priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country.
- Any student currently studying in the UK will not eligible to apply.
- During the application process, note that you will be asked about the following: your achievements, study plans, and reasons for choosing to study with the institution.
- Evidence of how studying at the University of Nottingham will help you contribute to the development of your home country.
- Ensure you make a good plan enough for strong answers, then subsequently your response will be assessed including the academic merit when making scholarship decisions.
Requirements for Developing Solutions Master’s Scholarship
- This scholarship does not require an applicant to respond to his/her offer before submitting their application for this scholarship, however, awards will only be made to students who accept their offer to study with the University.
- After all, scholarships are accessed z applicants may be offered a scholarship of either 50% or 100% of tuition fees.
- Applicants will be contacted in early July 2022 to confirm the outcome of their application.
- Successful applicants for this scholarship will have deductions made from the tuition fees charged at the University of Nottingham.
- Also, tuition fee scholarships wi not be paid to you directly.
- Development Solutions Masters Scholarships cannot be combined with another University of Nottingham regional scholarship or an International Sporting Excellence Award.
- Successful holders of this scholarship may be allowed to receive an additional scholarship from their institutions or sports scholarship package, and even an external scholarship from their home country. But the combined total must not exceed 100% of tuition fees.
Africa, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, New Guinea, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
How to Apply for Developing Solutions Master’s Scholarships
Students who are interested and eligible to apply for Development Solutions Master’s Scholarships are first all required to apply for admission for a Master’s degree and be registered as full-time students at the university.
Please take your time to go through the Application requirements before applying. You can visit the official Scholarship Webpage below for details: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy/funding/developing-solutions-masters-scholarship