The Nelson Mandela Fidel Castro Programme offers you a remarkable opportunity to unlock your future. Apply now to pursue a transformative medical career journey through this prestigious Nelson Mandela Masters scholarship Programme for the 2024 intake.
Nelson Mandela Fidel Castro Programme 2024
The Gauteng Department of Health extends a warm invitation to prospective students from disadvantaged communities who aspire to study Medicine in Cuba for the 2024 intake.
The prestigious Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarship offers South African students a platform to acquire world-class education and excellence in the field of Medicine and related fields specified in this post.
Eligibility Criteria for Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarship
In order to be considered eligible for the Nelson Mandela Fidel Castro Programme; a life-changing opportunity, the prospective candidates must meet the specified requirements below:
- Candidates must possess a university entrance Grade 12 with a minimum level 4 pass in the following fields: Physical Science, Maths, Biology/Life Sciences, and English.
- Applicants must be South African citizens permanently residing in Gauteng, having matriculated in the Gauteng province.
- He or She must be within the age bracket of 18-30 years.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. This emphasizes the exclusivity of the Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarship.
Meanwhile, Applicants not hearing from the Department within three (3) months after the closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.
Documents Required for a Successful Application
In applying for the Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarship, Applicants are advised to make ready, copies of the following certified documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Identification Document (for both the applicant and parents/guardians)
- National Senior Certificate (Matric)
- Proof of Income (Payslips) for both parents or guardians (sworn affidavits for those without proof of income or unemployed.
- Proof of Residence validated by the Ward Councillor and Municipality Bill.
How to Apply
- Access the application forms conveniently online or from Gauteng Department of Health facilities and District Health Services Offices.
- When submitting your application, make sure to include a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with the documents listed above.
- Submit your application in person via the specified address at the official website of the Gauteng Department of Health at https://www.gauteng.gov.za/Announcements/AnnouncementDetails/%7Bb78d53a5-a570-4442-88c2-696e2b26182e%7D
- Further insights into the application process can be found at the official Gauteng Department of Health website
November 30, 2023.
Is the scholarship open to students from all provinces in South Africa?
Yes, the Nelson Mandela Fidel Castro Programme is open to South African citizens, with specific residency requirements outlined.
Can I submit my application online?
No, all completed applications must be hand-delivered to the specified address at the Gauteng Department of Health’s official website.
How will I know if my Nelson Mandela master’s scholarship application is successful?
Only successful applicants will be contacted within three months after the closing date. If you’re not contacted within this period, consider your application unsuccessful.
Is there a grace period for late submissions?
No, there is no grace period beyond the deadline of November 30, 2023. Therefore, it’s important to adhere to the close date for timely processing of applications.
More Related Content
- Spider-Man 2 Patch Brings Back the Nelson and Murdock Sign
- University of Pretoria Nelson Mandela World Human Rights Moot Court Competition 2023
- Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders – APPLY NOW
- Mandela Residential Fellowship 2023 – APPLY NOW
- YALI Mandela Washington Fellowship Program 2023 For Young African Leaders – Apply Now!