The call For Applications has been announced for the MILEAD Fellows Program 2023, the applications are open until the 22nd of March, 2023.
The MILEAD Fellows Program is an amazing opportunity for Young exceptional women leaders in Africa who are motivated to gain transformative leadership skills. If you fall under the above-mentioned category, then apply for the 2023 MILEAD Fellowship Program.
About MILEAD Fellows Program
The MILEAD Fellows Program is offered by the Moremi Initiative for Women’s Leadership in Africa. It is a 3-week summer institute aimed at identifying, developing, and promoting a new generation of young African female leaders to occupy and excel in critical leadership across the continent of Africa.
Women who have an interest in developing transformational leadership skills to enable them to address issues facing women and girls across communities in Africa are highly encouraged to apply for this opportunity. Fellows are equipped with world-class skills and systems they need to be a success in the 21st century.
Are you an African woman between the ages of 19 to 25 years? Do you live in Africa or abroad? This MILEAD Fellows program is for you, submit your application now!
Summary of the MILEAD Fellows Program 2023
- Category: Fellowship (Leadership)
- Host Organization: Moremi Initiative for Empowerment And Leadership Development (MILEAD)
- Number of Fellows: 25
- Gender: Women
- Duration: One year
- Country/Location: Ghana
- Application status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: March 22, 2023
Benefits of MILEAD Fellows Program
- Successful Candidates (Fellows), will be equipped with world class knowledge, skills, values, and networks to be successful women leaders in the 21st century
- The fellowship is awarded to 25 young women who demonstrate leadership potential in their community
Moremi Initiative for Empowerment And Leadership Development, commonly referred to as MILEAD, is a non-profit organization that operates in the African continent.
MILEAD was established in 2004 as an Initiative for Women’s Empowerment and Leadership Development. Since its inception, Moremi has grown beyond its base (Ghana) to a pan-African program.
How to Apply for MILEAD Fellows Program 2023?
- Qualified applicants should submit their completed application form before the deadline of 22 March 2023
- The application must be attached with a recent CV and two recommendation letters.
- Please note that all supporting documents must be submitted via email.
- It’s important to review the program and application guidelines carefully before completing your application.
- To download the 2023 Applications form, click this link: moremiinitiative.org
- For more details, kindly visit MILEAD website on: https://moremiinitiative.org/2023-milead-fellows-program-announcement/
Conditions for MILEAD Fellows Program Qualification
Applicants must meet the following conditions to qualify for MILEAD Fellows Program:
- Only Africans who are living in Africa or in the Diaspora can apply
- Must be willing to participate in all required activities related to MILEAD, this includes a three-week residential Summer Institute in Ghana;
- Applicant must be willing to commit to a community change project
- Should be between the ages of 19 – 25 years of age.
- Selected Students are expected to remain full-time students or work full-time for the entire duration of the program however, the program is not a full-time fellowship
- Fellows must attend the 3-week summer institute which is an intensive residential program. Other parts of the program involve community-based, online, and other distance activities.
March 22, 2023
More Related Content
- Teach for Nigeria Fellowship 2023 for Young Nigerian University Graduates and Professionals – Apply Now
- Australia Awards Fellowships Program 2023/2024 for Developing countries – APPLY NOW!
- Student Energy Fellowship Program 2023 – Apply Now!
- Global Citizen Fellowship Program 2022 – Application Process
- PlayStation State of Play March 2022