Young exceptional Nigerian University Graduates and Professionals are invited to apply for the 2023 edition of the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program.
Teach for Nigeria seeks to address the problem of educational inequity by improving educational opportunities for Nigerian children and developing capable young leaders like you. The Fellowship is a full-time funded Program that will last for about two years.
Fellows who emerge as most outstanding will be assigned to teach schools in low-income communities. Teach for Nigeria will transform the leadership potential of fellows and equips them with transferable leadership skills to effect change beyond the classrooms in the communities they serve.
The Fellowship is designed to ensure that all Fellows have the knowledge and skills necessary to lead their students towards achievement. This is achieved via a six-week residential training program in which fellows are exposed to curriculum, lesson planning, classroom facilitation and student assessments.
Details About Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program 2023
- Type: Postgraduate
- Host Organization: Teach For Nigeria (TFN)
- Country: Nigeria
- Duration: two years
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 11, 2023
Benefits of Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program 2023
Below are some of the benefits of being a Fellow:
- Fellows will have the opportunity to join a movement that changes people’s lives and the society
- Receive extensive leadership development training
- Participants will receive Intensive teacher training that will lead to a Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Fellows will have Job and internship opportunities during and post Fellowship
- Join a global network of change agents from across 42 countries
- Have access to Mentoring Programme for nine months plus an opportunity to achieve professional and personal development
- Fellows will have access to professional development and a network of supporters
- Participate in leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops
- Fellows will get to design and implement a social change project
- Receive a stipend for two years including during the school holidays (9-10 weeks of holiday)
How to Apply for Teach for Nigeria Fellowship 2023
- Qualified applicants should visit the Teach For Nigeria (TFN) webpage on: tfaforms.com to apply. Meanwhile, the Application process is done in three stages.
- Stage 1: The Application form stage will assist in understanding Candidate’s experiences and motivation to join the Teach For Nigeria, fellowship.
- Stage 2: Online Test for Candidates who are good fit for the fellowship
- Stage 3: Assessment Center
- All Candidates who successfully complete the Online Test will be invited to the Assessment Centre, which is the final stage of the selection process.
- The final selection stage will require Candidates to teach a 5-minute lesson, take part in a group activity, and participate in a one-on-interview with our assessors.
- For more details, visit Teach For Nigeria website at: https://teachfornigeria.org/apply/
Eligibility Criteria for Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program Qualification
- Only Nigerian Graduates who can contribute to change in Nigerian education are eligible for the program
- Ideal Candidates must be Nigerian citizens,
- Candidates are expected to have a minimum Bachelor’s degree to be eligible
- He or she should be below 35 years of age
April 11, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT:
- TEACH Grants for Individuals – Eligibility for a Teach Grant
- Best Teacher Gifts Amazon – Teachers Gift Buying Guide
- The Facebook Fellowship Program
- Best Online Shops for Internet Shopping – Best Online Stores For All Your NeedsAustralia Awards Fellowships Program 2023/2024 for Developing countries – APPLY NOW!