The Eoin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships 2023 is now Open for Applications from eligible International students. Through this scholarship, Trinity College Dublin (TCD), will select two international students and provide them €3,000 to undertake a degree program in Chinese Studies at the Institution.
However, all the Applicants are expected to have firmly accepted their course offer before applying for the scholarship. The Eloin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships at TCD is an annual award offered to two candidates accepted for the M.Phil. to study Chinese programme.
The wards are however offered on the basis of academic merit as well as financial need. The scholarship worth is €3,000 per annum and all Applicants (EU/non-EU, full-time/part-time) are eligible to apply.
Trinity College Dublin offers varieties of scholarship opportunities for prospective international postgraduate students.
Details About Eloin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships 2023
- Type: Postgraduate
- Host Institution: Trinity College Dublin (TCD)
- Country: Ireland
- Value: €3,000
- Course: Degree in Chinese Studies
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
About Trinity College Dublin (TCD)
Trinity College Dublin (TCD) is a leading university in Ireland, the university was founded in 1592.
Trinity College Dublin is situated at the centre of Ireland’s vibrant capital city, with its state-of-the-art campus which is home to a community of scholars at the cutting edge of research and teaching.
TCD offers a rare opportunity to reconcile an academic programme with an unparalleled array of cultural, social and professional experiences.
It will interest you to know that TCD is ranked 1st in Ireland, and 104th in the world (QS University Rankings 2018).
Financial Benefits of the Trinity College Dublin Eloin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships
Each of the TCD scholarships is Valued at €3,000 per annum.
How to Apply for Trinity College Dublin (TCD) | Eloin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships 2023
- Candidates must ensure to check their eligibility status before applying. To apply for the Eloun and Cliona Murphy Scholarship:
- Locate the Trinity College Dublin (TCD) online application form at: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx
- For more details about the scholarship and how to apply, please visit Trinity College Dublin website at: https://www.tcd.ie/Asian/courses/chinese_studies/scholarships/index.php
Eligibility Criteria for TCD Eloin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships 2023
Interested applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Eloin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships
- The following Applicants are eligible to apply (EU/non-EU, full-time/part-time).
- Candidates are required to have firmly accepted their course offer before applying for the scholarship.
July 31, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Trinity Leadership Fellows Program to Study in USA Fully Funded – How to Apply!
- Trinity Falls – What is Trinity Fall all About?
- Trinity Falls In McKinney – A short History on Trinity Falls
- TellMurphyUSA.com Survey – Murphy Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.tellmurphyusa.com
- Papasurvey.com Survey – Papa Murphy’s Survey at www.papasurvey.com