Applications for the Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2024 have been announced. The Fellowship is a research program in Japan for future researchers who would love to visit Japan to conduct research in key areas.
Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship
Matsumae Fellowship in Japan is a fully funded Program that covers the cost of participating in the program. This is a great opportunity to gain highly demanded skills for one’s professional career. This year, Matsumae International Fellowship (MIF) will have a platform for discussions on current global challenges and viable solutions.
Moreover, the student’s subject knowledge will be further enhanced, giving them the ability to address issues related to their area of interest. So what are you waiting for? Apply for this incredible Research opportunity to explore advanced techniques and procedures.
Details About Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2024
- Country: Japan
- Host Institution: Research Institutions, Japanese universities, national, and private sector organizations
- Funded By: Matsumae International Foundation.
- Duration: Six months (April 2024 to March 2025)
- Gender: Men and Women
- Number of Fellows: 10
- Research Areas: Natural science, Engineering, Medicine.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2023.
Financial Benefits of Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2024
- Successful fellows will receive an allowance of JPY 220,000 for living and research activities.
- Fellows will be given an arrival fund of up to JPY 120,000
- Covers for Round-trip economy class airfare
- Provision of travel insurance
- Free medical treatment and death benefits
- Study tour.
Other benefits include:
- Opportunity for young and active participants with outstanding talent to deepen their knowledge and understanding of Japan.
- Fellow research abilities will be nurtured
- Opportunity to Japan’s culture and traditions.
Application Process for Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2024
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for the 2024 Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship:
- Click the link below to download and complete the application form: http://mif-testpage.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Application-Form2024.docx
- The completed application form must be submitted via email (mifjapan.org)
- All supporting documents requested must be provided before submission of Application
- The Application Period for MIF Fellowship Is April 1, to June 30, 2023 (Japan Standard Time).
- Official website: http://mif-testpage.com/wp/en/fellowship/announcement/#overview
Requirements for Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship Qualification
- Open to non-Japanese nationals
- Ph.D. degree holders can apply
- Applicants must not have exceeded 49 years old.
- Candidates must have an invitation letter from the Japanese host institution to be eligible for the Fellowship
- Proficiency in English or Japanese language is a major requirement
- Applicants should not have any past experience staying or working in Japan.
- He/She must be employed in their home country and be willing to return back after the completion of the fellowship, to work towards the development of their country.
- Preferred research fields include Natural sciences, Engineering, and medicine.
Documents Required for Application
- Application form
- Research Plan
- Curriculum Vitae and publications list
- A Recommendation letter
- Academic Certificates (soft copies of diploma for Ph.D., Master’s, and Bachelor’s )
- Invitation letter
More Related Content
- Matsumae Research Fellowship 2022 In Japan – Natural Science, Engineering and Medicine(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Japan Movies App – Ten Apps to Watch and Stream Japanese Movies
- The Facebook Fellowship Program 2021 | How to ApplyGlobal Citizen Fellowship Program 2022 – Application Process
- Australia Awards Fellowships Program 2023/2024 for Developing countries – APPLY NOW!