Masters Scholarship for Ghanaian & Nigerian Students At The University of Portsmouth, this Institution offers a significant number of scholarships to Ghanaian and Nigerian students who have applied for science-related Masters’s courses at the University. The Master’s scholarship is usually in the form of a 20% fee reduction from any tuition fee.
Masters Scholarship for Ghanaian & Nigerian Students At The University of Portsmouth
This Scholarship program does not support taken in conjunction with any other fee reduction or bursary offered by the University. This Master’s Scholarship for Ghanaian and Nigerian Students is a one-off award towards a one-year Masters’s fee and is non-renewable, it is only valid for eligible study on the courses listed by the program.
This Scholarship program is primarily handled by the Science Faculty of the University of Portsmouth for Ghanaian and Nigerian students who have applied for one of the following full-time taught Master’s postgraduate degrees listed below.
Details of Master’s Scholarship For Ghanaian and Nigerian Student 2022, At University of Portsmouth
- Application Deadline: July 2022
- It is offered annually
- Eligible Countries: Ghana and Nigeria
- Study location: UK
- Available Master’s Courses: Engineering, Geology, Geological & Environmental Hazards, Environmental Geology, Crisis and Disaster Management, Geographical Information Systems, Coastal, and Marine Resource Management
- Scholarship Type: Master’s degree
Requirements for Master’s Scholarship for Ghanaian and Nigerian Students at Portsmouth University
Portsmouth University Scholarship program for Ghanaian and Nigerian Students is open to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Nigeria: Portsmouth University Scholarship is open to all Nigerian applicants having a minimum G.P.A of 0/5 in a relevant subject.
- Ghana: This Scholarship is open to all Ghanaian applicants who hold a minimum of a Second Class Upper in a relevant subject.
Other requirements for an application to be considered include:
- That you are fully self-funding
- You have Ghanaian or Nigerian nationality
- if you have applied to and been offered a place on one of the eligible postgraduate degree courses.
- Number of Awardees: The number of this scholarship is not specified
- Scholarship worth: beneficiaries will receive a 20% fee reduction from any tuition fee (currently £3020 for new entry).
- The Duration of Scholarship: Full-fee scholarship for the duration of One year master’s.
How to Apply Master’s Scholarship for Ghanaian and Nigerian student
In applying for this scholarship, please note that there is no application form to complete here, instead, all applicants will be automatically considered for the award based upon the quality of their application documents which include form personal statement and academic qualifications
To get more details about the scholarship, visit the official Scholarship Webpage.
Why the University of Portsmouth?
The University of Portsmouth is simply more than your just your studies. There are many other things to benefit studying in this Institution, be your someone who loves food, sports fan, or music lover, Portsmouth has something installed for you. Make Portsmouth your home and the University is more than a place to learn.
Certainly, You’ll find new things to love at the University of Portsmouth, as well as discover new hobbies and make long-lasting friendships. You also get to explore the city you’ll call home and find out what’s waiting for you in Portsmouth.
- Beaches and parks
At Portsmouth, you will enjoy the sight of a bustling city with the sea on its doorstep and green spaces all around.
Generally, Portsmouth has fantastic local, independent businesses from art galleries, to bars, restaurants and delicatessens. A lot of local people and students love and choose Portsmouth.