Applying for Chevening Scholarships UK 2021
Applying for Chevening Scholarships UK 2021. The Chevening scholarship is currently available for all international students who would like to apply.
The Chevening scholarship is a global scholarship program backed up by the UK government, and funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations.
The scholarship programs offer students all over the world the opportunity to study for a master‘s degree in any subject at any UK university.
The Chevening scholarship gives international students the opportunity of studying in any University in the UK, therefore, the scholarship is hosted by any university in the UK.
Level/Field of Study
The program offers a full-time taught Masters’s Degree Programme in any subject.
Number of Awards
Opportunity is created for about 1,500 scholarships globally.
The scholarships are only targeted to citizens of countries in which the scholarship is eligible. You can check the official website for a complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships.
Scholarship Value/Inclusions | Applying for Chevening Scholarships UK 2021
The scholarship covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
Eligibility | Applying for Chevening Scholarships UK 2021
To be eligible for this program you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended.
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a post-graduate program at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by either taking an English language test or claiming an exemption based on the UKVI exempt categories.
Application for the Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, this is available on the ‘apply‘ button on your country‘s page.
For detailed information on how to apply for the scholarship, visit your individual country‘s page on the official website.
http://www.chevening.org/ is the official website for the scholarship program.
If you think you have what it takes to apply for the Chevening UK scholarship, and you have leadership qualities, you can click the link above and grab the opportunity of having a master’s degree in the UK.