The London School of Economics and Political Science – LSE JournalismAI Academy for Small Newsrooms, is a unique opportunity for journalists working for small newsrooms to enhance their skills and knowledge in AI and data journalism.
LSE JournalismAI Academy for Small Newsrooms 2023
The program, conducted by the prestigious London School of Economics and Political Science, offers a comprehensive curriculum covering a range of topics related to AI and data journalism, taught by experienced and knowledgeable instructors.
Are you a journalist working for a small newsroom, struggling to keep up with the latest trends and technologies? Do you want to improve your skills and knowledge in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) and data journalism? Then, don’t hesitate to Apply for this opportunity.
About LSE JournalismAI Academy
The LSE JournalismAI Academy was launched in 2019, in partnership with the Google News Initiative, to help journalists and news organizations navigate the rapidly changing landscape of AI and data journalism. The program has since been expanded to include a dedicated track for small newsrooms, with a focus on providing practical, hands-on training and support.
The program is open to journalists from around the world who work for newsrooms with fewer than 50 employees. Applicants must have at least three years of professional experience in journalism and a basic understanding of data journalism and statistics.
The program is structured as a series of online workshops, webinars, and interactive sessions, led by experienced instructors with a deep understanding of the intersection between journalism, technology, and society.
How to Apply for the LSE JournalismAI Academy 2023?
- All interested and Qualified Candidates can submit an application via this link: forms.gle
- The application deadline for the 2023 edition of the JournalismAI Academy for Small Newsrooms is April 30 2023.
- Program official website: www.lse.ac.uk
Benefits of the LSE JournalismAI Academy
The LSE JournalismAI Academy for Small Newsrooms 2023 offers a range of benefits for journalists and newsrooms, including:
- Enhancing skills and knowledge in AI and data journalism
- Participants will have access to professionals and experts in the field
- Opportunities for collaboration and knowledge-sharing with peers from around the world
- Support and mentorship from experienced instructors
- Get to learn trending tools and technologies in the field
- Potential for career advancement and growth
The LSE JournalismAI Academy for Small Newsrooms 2023 is an invaluable opportunity for journalists working for small newsrooms to stay ahead of the curve and enhance their skills and knowledge in AI and data journalism.
The program offers a comprehensive curriculum, expert instruction, and a supportive network of peers and professionals in the field. Apply for this program if you’re looking to take your journalism skills to the next level and stay competitive in today’s rapidly changing media landscape.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for the LSE JournalismAI Academy
What is the duration of the program?
The program is an 8-week online course.
Is there a certificate upon completion of the program?
Yes, participants who successfully complete the program will receive a certificate of completion from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Can I apply for the program if I am not a journalist?
The program is specifically designed for journalists working for small newsrooms, and priority will be given to those who meet the eligibility criteria. However, if there are spaces available, applications from non-journalists with a demonstrated interest.
More Related Content
- Fully Funded LSE & UCT Double Degree Masters Scholarships – How to Apply Now
- Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023/2024 For African Students | Tuition Fee Waiver
- Facebook News Today: Facebook News | Facebook Newsroom
- Facebook Journalism Project: Facebook Journalism | Journalist Registration on Facebook
- Best Jobs You can Get with a Degree in Journalism