ExxonMobil and Mobile Producing Nigeria Graduate Internship 2023 is now open to interested applicants. Are you a recent graduate looking to kick-start your career in the oil and gas industry? ExxonMobil and Mobil Producing Nigeria are currently accepting applications for their 2023 Graduate Internship program.
ExxonMobil and Mobile Producing Nigeria Graduate Internship 2023
ExxonMobil and Mobil Producing Nigeria Graduate Internship program is inviting exceptional Candidates to contribute their innovative ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs.
The internship is targeted towards Environmental and Property Solutions, through this internship, ExxonMobil and Mobil Producing Nigeria, seek to create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs
Benefits of ExxonMobil Graduate Internship 2023
The ExxonMobil and Mobil Producing Nigeria Graduate Internship program provides a range of benefits to successful applicants, including:
- Hands-on experience in a variety of fields within the oil and gas industry.
- Mentoring and guidance from industry professionals.
- Opportunities to work on challenging projects and develop problem-solving skills.
- Interns will be exposed to current trends in technology and the industry.
- Successful Candidates will have the opportunity to comment with professionals in the industry.
- Potential for future employment opportunities with ExxonMobil or Mobil Producing Nigeria.
- Opportunity to think independently, grow to their full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
How to apply for the ExxonMobil and Mobile Producing Nigeria Graduate Internship 2023?
To apply for the program, interested candidates must follow these steps:
- Create and log in to the Career portal online for this internship on: career4.successfactors.com
- You will need to Upload your resume and other required documents.
- Submit your application once the above steps are completed
Conditions For ExxonMobil and Mobile Producing Nigeria Graduate Internship
For applicants to be considered eligible to apply for the program, they’re expected to meet the conditions below:
- Be a recent graduate (within the last 12 months) with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Geosciences, or Business Operations.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory NYSC scheme (National Youth Service Corps) or have an exemption certificate.
- Have excellent academic records with a minimum of second-class upper division (2:1).
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate leadership potential.
- Please note that preference will be given to Qualifications in Food Safety knowledge and Catering operations.
Responsibilities of Interns
Interns in the ExxonMobil and Mobil Producing Nigeria Graduate Internship program are expected to:
- Provide assistance in Meal sheets/Requests for Service verification and inspection documentation.
- Keep track of daily platform requests/ complaints and follow up to closure.
- Platforms Menu tracking compliance.
- Weekly reports and key performance indicators.
Is the ExxonMobil and Mobil Producing Nigeria Graduate Internship program paid?
Yes, the program provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
Can international students apply for the program?
No, the program is only open to Nigerian citizens.
More Related Content
- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program For Nigerian Students – Apply Now!
- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2022/2023 for Young Nigerian Graduates – How to Apply
- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses – How to Apply
- www.exxon.com – Log in to your Exxon Mobil Account
- Apple Internship 2022/2023 – Fully Funded Internship For Students