The ExxonMobil Internship Program for Nurses is now open for application for the period of 2022/2023. This program offers all the recent graduates from west African countries like Nigeria, the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company like ExxonMobil. Read this full article to get more information about ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses.
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses
The ExxonMobil internship program will allow all new graduates to prove themselves and gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge to take on challenging tasks and assignments.
Summary of the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses
The list below gives a summary of the entire internship process;
- Program Type: Graduate Internship
- Company/Organization: ExxonMobil
- Internship Location: Eket, Lagos
- Duration: Not Specified
- Slots: Several
- Nationality: Nigerians
More Information About the Apprentice Program
The ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses offers recent graduates from Nigeria the opportunity to gain valuable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From the beginning of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
At ExxonMobil, you will be allowed to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge through challenging assignments. ExxonMobil will also give you job training on the field, mentoring, and coaching by experts.
Finally, ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the outside.
Also Read: The Popularity of Football in Kenya
Eligibility Criteria for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses
To be considered for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses, you must meet the following criteria;
- You must be a Nigerian with degree in Nursing
- All applicants must be a graduate with a minimum grade of second-class upper division.
- You must have completed your National Youth Service Corps scheme, after 2020.
- All applicants must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical, and communication skills.
- You must have a basic life support (BLS), Advance Life Support (ACLS) certification, and a current practicing Nursing license.
These are the various requirements to get into the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses.
How to Apply
To apply for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses, Follow the steps below;
- Firstly, go to the official website ExxonMobil, exxonmobil.com/ExxonMobil/job/Eket-&-Lagos-Graduate-Internship-%28Medical-Science%29-Nursing-AK/821316400/
- When you get to the home page of the website, click on the button that says “apply now”
Now, follow the series of steps given to you on the next page.
Note that, no job advert requires any form of payment or registration fee.
Documents Required for Application
These are the major documents required to apply for the ExxonMobil Internship Opportunities for Nurses;
- A well-written cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- Your academic transcript showing your CGPA
- AN Updated resume
- Your degree certificate shows the class of degree and date of graduation
- Your NYSC discharge certificates
- Valid government-issued ID bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g., your international passport data page, voters’ card, nationality card, Driver’s license)
The deadline for this internship is not specified.
The official website for the application for this internship is jobs.exxonmobil.com/ExxonMobil/job/Eket-&-Lagos-Graduate-Internship-(Medical-Science)-Nursing-AK/884469400/
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Graduate Program Same as Internship?
Theoretically, internships and graduate programs provide you with experience in the work field, to prepare you for the work environment. The duration of internships can range between a week and 6 months. However, graduate programs can last between a year and two years.
Can Graduates Apply for Internships?
Of course, they can. One thing you need to note is that graduates can also apply for internships. It may give them better shots at landing a proper, full-time job later on. Post-graduation internships are very good options to explore right now.
What Is an Intern Opportunity?
An internship opportunity is a professional learning experience that offers a meaningful, practical work-related experience that offers some meaningful, industrial, practical work that is related to the field of study of a student.
An internship gives a student opportunity for career development and exploration.
Can You Do Internship Internationally?
Of course, you can do international internships. Doing an internship abroad has undeniable benefits. Having work experience in an international setting makes your resume stand out and gives you a definite boost in the job market. An internship abroad is a very good way to meet locals of a foreign country, and immerse yourself in their culture and it can be an entry point for eventually working abroad.
Does Internship Pay Money?
Yes, of course, interns are meant to be paid. A stipend is usually the first paycheck and confidence booster for an internship student. this will encourage the interns to give everything they have got to deliver great work, making it a win-win for everyone.
How Long Is an internship?
Internship programs normally take between 10 to 12 weeks or the entire duration of an academic semester. However, internships can last as long as an entire year depending on what your goal is.
Is An Unpaid Internship Worth It?
According to a NACE study “unpaid internships negatively impact how long it takes a student to find a job after graduation, that unpaid internships help to confirm or reject interest in a career, help set career goals, and positively benefit networking”