www.exxon.com is a website owned and managed by Exxon Mobil company. This website allows customers to view their rewards and benefits, find the station closest to them, and lots more.
If you want to learn more about this company, this article is for you.
Just as I have said before, there are tons of things to know about ExxonMobil. The name alone is popular amongst brands. I am pretty sure that at least 90% of the people reading this post have heard of ExxonMobil before. now, let us dive right into what the brand is all about.
What is Exxon Mobil?
The Exxon Mobil Corporation which is popularly called ExxonMobil is an American multinational oil and gas corporation. It was formed in 1999 when Exxon and Mobil merged together.
With its headquarters in Irving, Texas, the ExxonMobil brand has been living up to its standard by supplying quality fuel products to help take people where they want to go.
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded energy provider and chemical manufacturer. This company develops and applies next-generation technologies to help meet the needs of the world safely and responsibly.
ExxonMobil started as a regional marketer of kerosene. Now, it is an advanced energy and chemical innovator. The worldwide ExxonMobil markets fuel, lubricants, and chemicals under four brands: Esso, Exxon, Mobil, and ExxonMobil.
This is the website of the brand and so much can be done on this website. On this website, you can apply for the different credit cards that ExxonMobil offers, you can contact a customer representative, find an ExxonMobil outlet close to you, and even get more information about the ExxonMobil brand.
ExxonMobil Credit Card
Now that we know about the ExxonMobil brand, it is good to know about the credit cards that ExxonMobil offers. Here they are below;
Exxonmobil Smart Card+
The Exxon Mobil smart card offers you will a lot of benefits, here they are below;
- it helps you instantly save 12 cents per gallon on Synergy Supreme+™ premium gasoline or 10 cents per gallon on other Synergy™ fuel grades
- you get 5% cash back on in-store purchases and car washes as a statement credit on the first $1200 nonfuel purchases per year.
- with this card, you can track fuel costs, schedule payments online, and review charges.
you can apply for this card at the website, exxon.com.
ExxonMobil FleetPro™ card
With this credit card, you can get the following benefits.
- You can fill up your tank at over 12ooo Exxon Mobil stations
- You can get customized fuel pricing with diesel-focused discounts at Exxon and Mobil fuel stations worldwide,
- You can earn points on business purchases for personal savings on fuel, convenience store items, and more.
you can apply for this card online at the website, exxonmobil.
ExxonMobil BusinessPro™ card
This card can help you and your business in the following ways;
- You can save up to 6¢ per gallon on Synergy™ fuels, plus drivers earn points with the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ program
- You can also save at over 12000 Exxonmobil stations worldwide. also, you can extend your network to 95% of all U.S retail fueling locations.
- with real-time alerts, you can identify wasteful spending.
Applying for this card is very easy, and it can be done at the Exxon Mobil website.
This card presents great benefits, they include;
- You can remove or pay in full
- With this card, you can get 24/7 account management
- the statements reflect both fuel and nonfuel purchases.
Like the other cards discussed above, you can get this card by applying for it online at www.exxon.com.
Exxonmobil Account Online
Getting an account on the Exxon Mobil online platform is very easy, depending on the account you want. I am going to take the Exxon Mobil Rewards for example.
How to Create an Online Account at www.exxon.com
As I said before, it is very easy. follow the steps below to do that
- To create an Exxon Mobil Rewards account, go to www.exxon.com with your browser.
- At the home page of the website, scroll down to the picture labeled ‘AARP Members earn more’ and click on the blue link labeled ‘get started’.
- The next page will reveal how to earn points. Click on ‘ create a free Exxon Mobil rewards account online.
- You will then be directed to the Exxon Mobil rewards website, to meet a sign-up page.
- Fill up the form with the information required from you and click on create an account.
With these steps below, you would have successfully created an account.
How to Log in to your Exxon Mobil Account
If you already have an account at Exxon Mobil Account, follow the steps below to log in anytime.
- Go to rewards.exxon.com, since you are login into your Exxon Mobil rewards account.
- On the home page of the website, click on sign in at the top bar.
- A login page will appear. Fill in your login details (email and unique password)
- After that, click on login.
With these easy steps above, you can now login to your account anytime. To get more information on the Exxon Mobil platform, go to the main website, www.exxon.com.