The London School of Economics (LSE), is pleased to announce the Application Call for the Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship, LSE has confirmed about three available positions for the Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarships for the 2023/2024 session.
Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to provide support to students who demonstrate academic excellence but do not have the financial capacity or means to further their studies. The program is funded by Standard Bank Group.
Candidates whose applications are approved are those who demonstrate a number of academic merits and Financial needs.
Details About Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship
- Type: Postgraduate
- Host Organization: Standard Bank Group
- Country: United Kingdom
- Study Institution: London School of Economics and Political Sciences
- Gender: Men and Women
- Of Scholarships: Three
- Enrolment status: Open
- Application Deadline: April 27, 2023
Benefits of Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023 at LSE
- About three scholarship positions will be offered with each having the cost of the full tuition covered
- Recipients will also be provided with a maintenance stipend to cover living costs.
About Standard Bank Group
Headquartered in Simmonds Street, Johannesburg, South Africa, The Standard Bank Group Limited is a leading financial services group in South Africa, the bank is considered Africa’s biggest lender by assets.
The bank was founded on the 15th of October 1862, it serves regions such as Africa, Asia, North America, and South America.
Standard Bank has over 500 branches and more than 1,700 ATMs on the African continent. The bank is committed to driving sustainable and inclusive economic growth in Africa.
How to Apply for Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023/2024?
To apply for a Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship and their London School of Economics scholarships with the same application process, Applicants must have:
- Submitted an application for admission to study at the London School of Economics (LSE)
- Received an offer of admission to study at LSE (conditional or unconditional)
- LSE official website: www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Graduate/fees-and-funding/Standard-Bank-Africa-Chairman’s-Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023
- To be considered eligible for a Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship program:
- Prospective Candidates must be residents in a Country where Standard Bank serves.
- Preference is given to residents of the following countries: South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique, and South Sudan.
- Applicants whose applications are successful will be emailed in May, June, and July 2023.
April 27, 2023.