Applications are now open for the Iowa State University International Merit Scholarships 2024! Iowa State University is dedicated to providing an exceptional education to diverse and talented international students from around the globe. International freshmen have the exciting opportunity to be considered for a limited number of merit scholarships.
Do you dream of pursuing your education abroad, the Iowa State University International Merit Scholarships 2024 in the USA, is your perfect opportunity to make your dream a reality. However, this scholarship is offered to international students enrolled in Iowa State University.
We shall be exploring the details of this remarkable opportunity to study in the USA, including the scholarship’s eligibility criteria, Financial benefits, and how you can apply for admission into the Institution. But before then, Let’s examine this renowned Institution briefly.
About Iowa State University
Iowa State University has emerged as a top Institution in the world of higher education, boasting a rich history and a commitment to progress. The University’s cutting edge lies in its perfect blend of a picturesque campus, participation in the land-grant mission, and the forward-thinking spirit of the Cyclone experience.
The origin of Iowa State University can traced back to March 22, 1858, when the Iowa Agricultural College and Model Farm were established. In 1862, the Iowa legislature accepted the provisions of the Morrill Act, which eventually led to the awarding of land for the agricultural college in 1864.
When it officially opened its doors in 1869, Iowa State was at the forefront of a new wave of American colleges built on revolutionary principles of Inclusivity, Practical Education, and Knowledge Sharing.
Eligibility Requirements for Iowa State University Scholarships 2024
To be considered for the International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be incoming international freshmen who have received an offer of admission to pursue a full-time program at the university.
- Applicants are required to submit qualifying SAT or ACT scores to be eligible for consideration.
- Applicants must complete the General OneApp application and the International Student Admissions Scholarship application as part of their application process.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities to be competitive for these scholarships.
The Iowa State University International Merit Scholarships offer the following award benefits to recipients:
- Award of Achievement: Up to $40,000 ($5,000/year – $10,000/year)
- Award of Distinction: Up to $16,000 ($2,000/year – $4,000/year)
How to Apply for Iowa State University Scholarships 2024?
Qualified Candidates for the Merit Scholarship at Iowa State University, should follow these steps to apply:
- Apply for admission into a full-time undergraduate program at the University.
- After receiving admission, complete the international student admissions scholarship application form.
- For more details, kindly visit the official website at https://www.admissions.iastate.edu/intl/merit_scholarships.php
The application deadline for these scholarships varies, click the above link to the official page for specific dates.