Guidelines on Applying for UK Skilled Worker Visa in 2023 (Tier 2). Are you looking to move to the United Kingdom for work? The Skilled Worker Visa, previously known as the Tier 2 Visa, is a great option for those looking to work in the UK.
The Skilled Worker Visa is a UK work visa that allows individuals with a job offer from a UK employer to work in the UK. This visa replaced the Tier 2 Visa in December 2020. To apply for this visa, you must have a job offer from a UK employer who has a valid sponsor license.
Keep reading, as we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the UK Skilled Worker Visa in 2023.
Summary of the UK Skilled Worker Visa
- Country: United Kingdom
- Job Type: Skilled Worker job
- Eligibility: Open to all applicants except EEA & Switzerland
- Duration of the Visa: 5 years.
- £25,600 per year ( £10.10 per hour)
- Processing Time: A minimum of 3 weeks for applicants from outside of the UK.
Applying for a UK Skilled Worker Visa in 2023
- To apply, you must complete an online application form on the UK government website.
- Ensure that you carefully review the eligibility criteria and then apply using the required details and documents.
- For more details and info, visit here: www.gov.uk
- You will need to provide biometric information, including fingerprints and a photo, at a visa application center.
Requirements for UK Skilled Worker Visa Qualification
Applying for a Skilled Worker Visa requires you to must certain conditions which are outlined below:
- You should have an offer for job employment from a UK employer holding a valid sponsor license.
- Be paid a salary that meets the minimum salary requirement for your occupation.
- Speak English at the required level.
- You should have sufficient money to support yourself without relying on public funds.
- Sponsorship Requirements: Your employer must have a valid sponsor license to sponsor you for a Skilled Worker Visa. The sponsor must also assign a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) to you.
Documents Needed for Application
When applying for the Skilled Worker Visa, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A valid passport or travel document.
- Sponsorship Cert. from your employer.
- Proof of your knowledge of English.
- Proof of your finances.
- Tuberculosis (TB) test results (if applicable).
A biometric is required as part of the visa application process. This will usually take place at a visa application center.
After your visa application has been processed, you will be notified of the visa decision. If your visa is approved, you will be issued a 90-day entry clearance vignette, which will allow you to travel to the UK.
Travel to the UK
Once you have your entry clearance vignette, you can travel to the UK. You must arrive in the UK within the validity period of your entry clearance vignette.
National Insurance Number
Once you arrive in the UK, you will need to apply for a National Insurance Number (NINo). This is a unique number that you will need to work and pay taxes in the UK. You can apply for a NINo by calling the National Insurance number application line or by applying online.
Accommodation in the UK
Before you arrive in the UK, you should arrange accommodation. You can find accommodation through websites such as Zoopla or Rightmove. It is important to consider factors such as location, cost, and proximity to public transport when choosing accommodation.
Finding Work in the UK
Once you have arrived in the UK, you can start looking for work. There are a number of job websites that you can use to search for jobs, including Indeed, Reed, and Totaljobs. You can also register with a recruitment agency that specializes in your industry.
Extending Your Skilled Worker Visa
If you wish to stay in the UK beyond the validity of your visa, you may be able to extend your Skilled Worker Visa. You will need to meet the eligibility requirements and submit a new visa application before your current visa expires.
In summary, the Skilled Worker Visa is a great option for those looking to work in the UK. To apply for this visa, you must have a job offer from a UK employer who has a valid sponsor license.
You must also meet the eligibility requirements, provide the necessary documents, and complete the visa application process. Once you arrive in the UK, you will need to apply for a National Insurance Number and find accommodation and work.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Free Canada Work Visas, Jobs, and Accommodations – How to Apply Now
- Facebook Dating in UK – When Did Facebook Dating Start in the UK | Facebook Dating Profile
- Dating on Facebook App UK: Dating on Facebook App Free | Facebook Dating Profile
- UK Teaching Jobs with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- UK Open University Free Online 1000 Courses