Is dating on Facebook app UK really possible? Is the Facebook dating app available in the UK? These are questions that really need answers. Well, I am going to tell you about the Facebook dating app and also answer all the questions about the Facebook dating app. But for you to understand this better you will have to read this article step by step.
Dating on Facebook App UK
The Facebook dating app will soon be released in the UK, according to research it will be released in 2021. But how can someone know if the dating app on Facebook has been released in the UK? This is what I will be discussing or talking about today. The Facebook dating app has been launched in many countries but the UK is not one of them. Like I said earlier it will soon be released, so I will be giving you steps on how to know if it has been launched.
Dating on Facebook App Free
The Facebook dating app is free and does not cost any fee or money to access it. Facebook is not making this service all about money or cost that is why it is free. Many users think the Facebook dating app cost because of the features and benefits it offers to users. So it is free and you can access it anytime you want to.
Facebook Dating Profile
When you want to create a Facebook dating profile read the steps below:
- Login or access your account on Facebook.
- Then you should click the dating notice or the heart icon, it will then directs you to where you can create your Facebook dating profile.
- On the new page that you have been directed to, you will now then select your gender and also confirm your location.
- Once or when you have done that you will see some 12 tiles and each of the tiles is either a photo or an answer to one of the dating questions.
- Make sure these tiles are in place because it is a great way that makes your match know you better.
- After that you should now upload your photo.
- Now you will be able to specify your match in the dating settings.
Once you follow all these steps completely then you will successfully create a Facebook dating profile.