First Technical University, Ibadan, Nigeria, is inviting outstanding students, whether newly admitted or under consideration for admission, to apply for the prestigious Josephus Foundation Scholarship program for the academic year 2023/2024. The city of Ibadan is a place you can look forward to pursuing your Undergraduate as the city is blessed with a rich history in education, business, and politics.
The Josephus Foundation Scholarship programme at Tech-U, is inclusive, offering equal opportunities to interested applicants irrespective of nationality, tribal background, gender, religious affiliation, or socio-economic status. Let’s shed some light on the First Technical University before we continue on the details of this scholarship.
About First Technical University (First Tech-U)
First Technical University is often referred to as Tech-U, and the University is regarded as Nigeria’s Premier Technical University. It is grounded in entrepreneurial practices, innovations, and sustainability.
First Tech-U was established by the Oyo State Government with the aim of bridging the skill gap between the competencies of University graduates and industry requirements through a blend of theory, practicality, and hands-on experiences. The University is strategically positioned to pioneer a sound technical educational system anchored on innovations and technologies, driving development not only in Oyo State but also in Nigeria at large.
First Technical University offers a total of 15 academic programmes approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC). These programs cover a wide range of areas, they include Cyber Security, Computer Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics with Electronics, Food Science and Technology, Software Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Statistics, and Industrial Chemistry.
Now, that you’ve gotten some information about the prestigious First Technical University, let’s proceed to explore the details of the Josephus Foundation Scholarship
Benefits of the Josephus Foundation Scholarship
- The Josephus Foundation Scholarship is a partial scholarship that covers tuition and accommodation costs.
- Scholarship recipients are expected to cover a one-time payment for other municipal and service charges,
- The scholarship awards up to #700,000 for educational expenses
Eligibility Criteria for First Technical University Josephus Foundation Scholarship
If you wish to secure this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You have already accepted an admission or you’re being considered for admission to any degree programme at First Technical University, Ibadan, for the 2023/2024 admission cycle.
- You passed the following subjects: English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and either Biology, Agricultural Science, or Geography with at least a credit grade in a single sitting.
- All direct entry Students must have a minimum of a credit grade in three relevant science subjects at advanced level
- A good performance in the University Scholarship Screening Examination is a prerequisite.
- You must have a CGPA of at least 3.50, in other to renew the scholarship annually.
How to Apply
Are you Interested and qualified for the First Tech-U Josephus Foundation Scholarship 2023-24?
- The Josephus Foundation Scholarship application typically involves three steps
- Kindly go to the First Technical University (First Tech-U) application page at https://tech-u.edu.ng/josephus-foundation-scholarship/ to apply.
- You can also visit First Tech-U’s official website given below for more details about this scholarship opportunity https://tech-u.edu.ng/scholarships/
More Related Content
- Best Research Universities in Africa
- Microsoft Finally Ends Technical Support and Security Updates For Windows 7 And 8.1
- Black Friday Biggest Deals – Best Black Friday Deals of 2020 Available Now
- Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2022 For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Download Free App Android: Android App Download | Android App Downloader