Interested Individuals can now Apply for the Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2022 For Young Nigerian Graduates. Nestle Nigeria has announced the call for application from self-driven, motivated, and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-month training program that will focus on Technical Skills Development at the company’s Technical Training Centers.
The famous food and drink processing conglomerate in Nigeria is a leading nutrition, health, and wellness Company globally and the industry reference for financial performance.
Nettle’s nutrition, health, and wellness agenda continue to bring enhanced benefits for consumers, greater brand differentiation in the market place and increased value for shareholders.
Details of Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2022
- Organization: Nestle
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 6, 2022
- Training Locations: Agbara Factory – Agbara, Flowergate Factory – Sagamu Ogun, and Abaji Factory – Abaji, Abuja.
Nestlé is a Prestigious Swiss multinational food and drinks processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland.
Nestle is the largest food and beverage company with over 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites and is present in 187 countries worldwide.
Nestle seeks to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. The company is driven by its purpose and wants to help shape a better world and inspire people to live healthier lives – That’s how it contributes to society and ensures long-term success.
Aim and Objectives of Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme
The Training is intended to:
- Train and equip youths with employable technical skills
- The training programme seeks to Contribute to capacity development in the country.
- The tainting will focus on two core disciplines namely Electrical and Instrumentation operations, Automation, and Control Systems activities.
- The course duration is 18 months.
- All the Trainees will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Trainees will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various processes within our factory location and
- Take part in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2022?
To apply for the Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme, Click this link.
Eligibility Criteria for Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme Qualification
Eligible Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The Candidate must have a minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2019 in any of the following (or related) fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering / Electrical Installation & Maintenance
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
- The Candidate has a Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, or Chemistry.
October 6, 2022