The NDDC Foreign Post-graduate Scholarships 2022/2023 Programme is the initiative of the NDDC’s Human Resource Development. This Scholarship programme is offered by the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
Also Read: How to Use Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons on PC
NDDC Foreign Post-graduate Scholarships 2022/2023 Programme
The Commission is offering the Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the current administration, and also to compete globally in various professional disciplines.
The NDDC Foreign Post-graduates foreign Scholarship scheme is targeted toward qualified applicants, with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
- Hospitality Management
Summary of the NDDC Foreign Post-graduate Scholarship
- Type of program: Postgraduate
- Organization: NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission)
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 30, 2022
About Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) was established in 2000. The commission operates with a mission to facilitate the rapid sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative, and politically peaceful.
Also Read: Return to Monkey Island – Classic Puzzle Game
How to Apply for the NDDC Foreign Post-graduate Scholarship 2022/2023
Are you Interested and eligible? If yes, please carefully follow the instruction below to apply
- Visit the Niger Delta Development Commission on nddc.gov.ng to Apply
- The entire process of Application must be made online at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng)
- After which all the successfully completed application forms will be assigned a registration number automatically.
- Once you receive that, Print the hard copy of the online generated acknowledgment for ease of reference.
- Successfully shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng)
Eligibility Criteria for NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
All the Applicants must possess the following to be eligible:
- Must possess a first degree with a minimum of 2nd Class-Lower division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Programme.
- Applicants are expected to have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a Foreign University.
- Candidates who have already enrolled in overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Applicants having any form of evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered.
- The ideal applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to be eligible
- All applicants seeking to apply must come from the Niger Delta Region.
- The Scholarship requires a Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s Community/Clan:
- Any Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- LGA Chairman
- Traditional ruler (First Class)
- High Court Judge
Also Read: Best Pet Insurance In Wisconsin – What Does Pet Insurance Cover
Documents Required for Application
Get the documents below ready during the application process;
- A recent passport photograph
- Identification Letter from Local Government
- A Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Oversea University.
- Other relevant degrees from recognized Universities.
- An NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
The official last date to apply for the NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship is October 30, 2022.
Also Read: 10 Best Medicare Supplemental Insurance