Universitas Sebelas Maret commonly referred to as UNS, is thrilled to invite prospective international students to pursue bachelor, master, and doctoral degree programs at UNS, Indonesia, through self-funding or the UNS Scholarship scheme. If you plan to pursue your education in Indonesia, which you should, then the UNS Scholarship 2024 is an opportunity you shouldn’t miss.
The UNS Scholarship is fully funded and covers both Undergraduate and postgraduate programs. However, to be selected for this award, you must perform excellently well during your interview with the selection committee. You’re also required to complete the application form accurately and by the deadline to stand a chance of being selected for this prestigious scholarship in Indonesia.
UNS Scholarship 2024 | Overview
To apply for the Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS) Scholarship, you must ask the closest Indonesian embassy or consulate general for a letter of recommendation. Additionally, to demonstrate your eligibility for the program you intend to pursue, you will need to bring the offer letter from UNS, your graduation certificate, your academic records, and your passport.
You must attend all classes and take part in all academic events sponsored by the faculty, your study program, and the institution. If you don’t complete your studies by the deadline during the allotted scholarship time, you’ll have to pay for the extra time out of pocket.
UNS Scholarship 2024 – Summary
- Country: Indonesia
- Host University: Universitas Sebelas Maret.
- Program Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral Level.
- Benefits: Full Tuition fee waiver
- UNS Scholarship Duration: Up to 8 semesters for the Bachelor’s program, 4 semesters for Master’s, and 6 semesters for PhD Scholarships.
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2023.
Benefits of the UNS Scholarship 2024
Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS) Scholarship offers the following benefits to recipients:
- A full tuition fee waiver.
- Provision of Living allowance per month as per the program being enrolled in
- Up to IDR 1,000,000 for a Bachelor’s, IDR 1,250,000 for a Master’s, and IDR 1,750,000 for a Doctoral level.
- Recipients will receive breakfast meals in their dormitory.
- Free Indonesian Language course is facilitated.
- Recipients will be given Accommodation in the students’ dormitory.
- This scholarship gives you the opportunity to grow and contribute your efforts to the development of social, natural, and medical sciences worldwide
- Get to familiarize yourself with advanced equipment, approaches, techniques, and tools
Requirement for UNS Scholarship 2024
The General Requirements for this scholarship include.
- Candidates or interested persons with non-Indonesian citizenship can apply for the UNS Scholarship
- Applicants must demonstrate a keen interest in obtaining a degree at UUNS
- Must be passionate about attending an interview via video call.
- Applicants having refugee status are not eligible to apply
- The Candidate must have a clean record regarding criminal offenses.
- Expected to have financial support.
- All required documentation for the admission process must be completed and attached
- The applicant’s TOEFL score must be at least the following: the comparable result on academic language proficiency exams, or a minimum GPA of 450 for natural sciences majors and 500 for social sciences degrees.
- To attend the lectures at UNS, you must be prepared to complete the Indonesian language course.
Applying for the UNS Scholarship 2024
To apply for the UNS Scholarship 2024, please follow the steps below:
- Click the link to the application page here: https://uns.ac.id/en/admission/uns-scholarship/
- You will need to download the offer letter once the page opens
- From the available list, kindly choose the program of your choice
- Ensure that all the required documents are uploaded in the Upload section.
- Enter the requested personal information.
- Submit the documents and print the registration card
- Once you’re selected, a letter of acceptance will be required
Selection Criteria for UNS Scholarship 2024
- Decision of Administrative selection committee.
- Qualifying for the Computer-based test.
- Quality of the interview.
- Recent photograph.
- Colored copy of passport with minimum 18 months validity.
- Graduation certificate (in English or Indonesian language).
- Academic transcripts (in English or Indonesian language).
- Health certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae CV
- Financial statement
- Personal statement
- Indonesian language proficiency certificate.
- English language proficiency certificate.
- Two letters of recommendation from your immediate supervisor, or professor.
- Research proposal for doctoral program.
- Letter of motivation.
- Recommendation letter
30 September 2023.