Schlumberger Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting science and technology education, is inviting applications for the 2024-2025 Faculty for the Future Fellowships.
This fellowship is designed specifically for women currently enrolled in and studying post-graduate studies in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) disciplines at top research institutes across the globe.
The Schlumberger Foundation’s Faculty for the Future Fellowships is offering up to $50,000 per annum to suitably qualified women from developing countries, with the aim of supporting their post-graduate studies in STEM fields at renowned research institutes worldwide. We will explore more details about this Fellowship program in this post, keep reading.
Faculty for the Future Fellowships Overview
Faculty for the Future Fellows are not just scholars; they are catalysts for change. Upon completing their studies, fellows are expected to return to their home countries armed with knowledge and expertise, ready to contribute to their nation’s growth. They also get to play key roles in strengthening STEM teaching and research faculties at home institutions, fostering economic, social, and technological advancement.
The program doesn’t stop at research, It also encourages fellows to engage in the public sector, where their scientific skills can guide evidence-based STEM policy-making while focusing on addressing gender representation in STEM. Through active participation in shaping policies, these women become advocates for equity in their fields.
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty for the Future Fellowship 2024
Are you interested in this life-changing opportunity? You are required to fulfill the conditions below to be eligible for Faculty for the Future Fellowship 2024.
- You are a female citizen of a developing country or emerging economy where women are underrepresented in STEM disciplines. Please note that Candidates with Dual citizenship in a developed country are not eligible
- Be prepared for a PhD degree or post-doctoral research in a STEM discipline. The program does not fund Master’s level studies.
- You’re currently enrolled, admitted, or have applied to a host university/research institute abroad.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record and you must be willing to return to your home country upon completing your studies to contribute to its socio-economic development.
- Have a proven record of teaching experience in your home country and a commitment to various paths: academic or research positions, STEM entrepreneurship, or contributing to the public sector.
- Demonstrate leadership skills, active community outreach, and a track record of inspiring girls and women to pursue STEM.
How to Apply – Faculty for the Future Fellowships 2024/25
Do you meet the above-stated criteria? If yes, kindly kick-start your application for the Schlumberger Foundation’s Faculty for the Future Fellowships 2024/25, by following the guide below:
- Visit the fellowship online application page via this link: https://www.fftf.slb.com/
- New Applicants will have to register for an account via the application portal provided
- Renewal Applicants should proceed to the portal with their login details to commence their application
- For more details, kindly visit the Schlumberger Foundation at https://www.slb.com/about/who-we-are/schlumberger-foundation
10th November 2023.
More Related Content
- Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internships for Graduates – Apply Now!
- Harvard University Charles Bullard Fellowship 2024 – APPLY NOW
- EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 in U.S. – APPLY NOW
- Donald M. Payne International Development Fellowship Program 2023 – APPLY NOW
- Woodrow Wilson Center Fellowship 2024-25 In USA (Up to $90,000 Stipend) – APPLY NOW