Are you a committed, hardworking, and passionate young graduate? We are pleased to inform you that the East-West Centre – ECW Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 applications are now open. The fellowship is inviting suitably qualified Candidates from around the world. This remarkable fellowship is available for individuals with a Bachelor’s degree from a higher institution abroad or from U.S. based institute.
The EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 will take place in the USA, offering Successful Candidates (Fellows), the opportunity to work with East West Centre and develop themselves in the following areas: Cultural, Educational, Community building, and leadership development. At the same time, fellows will also be engaged in their post-graduation studies at the prestigious University of Hawai’i.
EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship
The EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship Program will take place at the renowned University of Hawai’i. The university was said to have been established in 1970, on more 320 acres of land in Manoa Valley. The University is Research-oriented, offering programs such as bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctoral degrees in diverse fields.
Summary OF EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship in U.S.
- Country: United States.
- Host Organization: East-West Center (EWC).
- Host University: University of Hawai’i (UH).
- Eligible Regions: United States, Pacific Region, Southeast Asia, South Asia, East Asia,
- Program Level: Master’s Level, Doctoral Level.
- Duration: The duration of this fellowship Varies from program to program.
Benefits of the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship
Successful Candidates will receive the following benefits:
- An exposure to economic, social, and technological innovations.
- Health insurance.
- Provision of Books expense.
- Housing in an EWC dormitory.
- Partial funding towards meals.
- Coverage for Incidental expenses.
- The benefits also cover the cost of field study, attending conferences, and conducting presentations, on a competitive basis.
- Participants will be inculcated with a sense of the Asia Pacific community and be prepared to become future leaders.
- Fellows will get to expand their social network by establishing friendship ties
Requirements for the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship
- The fellowship is open to graduates from the listed eligible countries
- Candidates must have obtained a 4-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- The degree obtained should be accredited by an institute in the United States or another higher Institution abroad.
- Candidates must have a GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00.
How to Apply for the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024
- Visit the application portal at: www.eastwestcenter.org/apply to apply for the fellowship
- Current students of the University of Hawai’i, can apply directly to EWC.
- The application process requires the uploading of the necessary documentation.
- Visit the official website given below for more details on how to apply: www.eastwestcenter.org/education/ewc-graduate-degree-fellowship
- Passport Biography page.
- Graduate program statement of objectives.
December 01, 2023.
More Related Content
- Research Innovation & Collaboration and Exchange (RICE) Fellowship 2023
- Facebook Help – Comprehensive Giude on How to Access Facebook Help
- Student Energy Fellowship Program 2023 – Apply Now!
- Leading Asia Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now
- Fully Funded Asia Foundation Development Fellows Program 2024 – APPLY NOW