Are you looking for complex challenges with real impact? If Yes, then the Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internship will give you the opportunities and support to start solving them.
Applications are on going for Fully Funded Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internship 2023! An Internship with Schlumberger is your opportunity to understand the nature of Schlumberger Foundation’s activities and If the Organization’s culture suits you.
Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internships for Graduates
This Internship is a unique opportunity to demonstrate that you have the right skills and attitude to succeed with the Organization. Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internships are paid positions, and usually takes a duration of few months to a whole year. The internship also provides the platform and opportunities to put the skills you’ve learned at university on real life projects.
All interested and qualified candidates from around the world are invited to submit their CVs for matching with available internship positions and career opportunities.
There are several opportunities in the Organization’s General Accounting, Tax, and Treasury departments. However, ideal Candidate must be studying for a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a professional qualification in accounting (e.g. ACCA, ICAEW, CPA etc.)
Details About Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internships
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: Schlumberger Foundation
- Course: Accounting and Finance
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Duration: Few months to one year
- Location: leading research institutes abroad.
About Schlumberger Foundation
The Schlumberger Foundation was birthed out of an idea that “if an electric field could be generated below ground, voltage measurements at the surface could be mapped to reveal subsurface structure”.
Upon successful lab and field testing for two years, the first map of equipotential curves was recorded in 1912 with the use of basic equipment. The outcome of the test confirmed the method while revealing underground features, such as bed boundaries and the direction of formation layer dips.
Schlumberger Foundation is a nonprofit organization that supports science and technology education, offering awards fellowships for advanced research in STEM at leading research institutes abroad.
Benefits of Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internships 2023
- Interns are will be rotated through different functions and always work on live projects alongside professional accountants.
- This internship is your opportunity to understand how a global organization manages its business and finances in one of the most dynamic industries in the world.
How to Apply for Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internships 2023
- All Interested and qualified candidates can visit Schlumberger Foundation via this link: https://careers.slb.com/sso?id=FO-SupportFunct to apply
- For more details, visit Schlumberger website on: https://careers.slb.com/fojoblist/finance-intern
Eligibility Criteria for Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internships Qualification
- Only graduate applicants will be considered
- All Applicants must be a recent graduate from recognized institution
- Candidates must be enrolled and be studying a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a professional qualification in accounting (e.g. ACCA, ICAEW, CPA etc.).
- Christmas Eggs Designs – How to Decorate a Boiled Egg for Christmas
- Top Classic Christmas Movies List For You This December
- Old Christmas Black and White Movies for You This December
- IHE Delft Scholarship Program 2023 for Postgraduate Students – Apply Now!
- History and Origin of Christmas
- Amazing Deals On Luggage Travel Gear
- Netflix is Set to Start Offering Nike Training Club Workouts