The Insight Fellowship Program 2024-2025 is now accepting applications. This program offers outstanding individuals the opportunity to enhance their professional and personal growth while studying and promoting conflict management in non-profit organizations outside their home country.
The Fellowship is designed to support individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong dedication to conflict management. Fellows are empowered to help organizations improve their effectiveness by providing various services, such as training teams, conducting research, or fostering important relationships in the field.
By the end of the Fellowship, participants will have developed expertise in conflict management, gained valuable experience working in the field, and increased their self-awareness. They will be equipped to pursue their interests as global citizens in both their personal and professional lives.
The initial three-month placement takes place in Concord, Massachusetts at Insight Collaborative and its affiliated organization, Insight Partners. During this period, Fellows receive intensive training and coaching in communication, negotiation, and mediation theories and skills.
They have the opportunity to apply their learning by observing and assisting consultants from Insight Partners. Additionally, Fellows gain access to Insight’s network of academics and practitioners. It is common for Fellows to volunteer with local conflict management organizations and pursue further training, such as language lessons, to enhance their capabilities for future placements.
The remaining nine months of the Fellowship typically consist of three placements abroad, which Fellows arrange and design in collaboration with Insight Collaborative during their time in Concord. Each Fellow determines a specific focus area, like conflict and the environment or trust-building methods, to guide their work throughout the Fellowship.
Upon completion of their final placement, Fellows are required to submit a written paper and give a presentation on their Fellowship within a month of their return.
- The Fellowship offers a comprehensive expense allowance of US $30,000 for the duration of one year. This financial support is made possible by our gracious donors. As part of the program, each Fellow is expected to commit to raising funds and securing sponsorships to replenish the funding pool for the next fellow. This fundraising effort should be completed by the end of the calendar year in which their Fellowship concludes, with a focus primarily on their initial placement in Concord.
To be considered eligible for the Fellowship, the following criteria must be met:
- You should have graduated from a recognized and accredited college or university, or be scheduled to complete your studies before the commencement of the Fellowship.
- It is required that you commit to serving for a consecutive period of 12 months starting from the beginning of the Fellowship. This commitment involves actively working towards achieving the objectives of the Fellowship program, abiding by the Fellowship Principles, and showing willingness to raise necessary funds to sustain future fellows.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite.
- While having experience in conflict management or alternative dispute resolution is preferred, it is not mandatory for eligibility.
How to Apply for Insight Fellowship Program 2024-2025
- Prior to submitting your application, it is requested that you familiarize yourself with the Insight Partners Fellowship Principles.
- To apply for the 2024 Fellowship, please fill out the provided form by February 15, 2024.
- In order to complete the application process, you will be required to provide:
- Your updated curriculum vitae (CV) or resume.
- Records and transcripts from your post-secondary education
- A personal statement
- A proposal outlining how you intend to utilize your Fellowship, including your preferred placements
- Brief paragraphs highlighting your cultural experiences, interest in alternative dispute resolution, and anticipated challenges throughout the Fellowship
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A photograph of yourself (optional).
For further information please visit Insight Fellowship Program.
February 15, 2024.
- What Is Facebook Audience Network: Facebook Audience Network | Facebook For Business
- Facebook Insights Tool for Business: Facebook For Business | How Do I Use Facebook Insights for Ads
- Facebook Insights for Business – Tips for Getting the Most Out Of Facebook Analytics
- Facebook Insights: Digital Insights & Marketing Research
- Facebook Ads Options: Facebook Ads | Facebook Ads Manager