Here, I would be covering How to Make and Add your Own Sound on TikTok. With the steps I would be stated below, you should be able to add sounds on TikTok using voiceovers or a third-party editing app. The instructions that I have given in this content work pretty well on both the Android and iOS versions of the TikTok app.
TikTok has become one of the most popular apps in the world right now, nearly every day, people spend a lot of time making or watching videos. and if you are a TikToker, then you would be interested in what this content is talking about.
How to Do a Voiceover on TikTok
The TikTok app has a built-in voiceover feature that allows you to talk over a sound whether you are shooting a TikTok video directly via the app or you would be uploading the videos from your device.
Follow the steps stated here in other for you to make use of the tool to record audio, such as music playing from your phone or your very own voice narration over the video.
- First, launch the TikTok App and then select the plus sign icon in the bottom center.
- Record your very own video via the app by choosing the red record button or via uploading directly from your device by choosing upload and then choosing the videos.
- Right after you are done recording or selecting a video from your device and you are happy with the preview, choose “Next”
- Choose “voiceover” located in the upper-right side of the screen
- Then make sure that your audio is ready, and then tap or long-press the record button to begin recording your surrounding audio over your video. Choose or clear the “Keep original Sound” checkbox located in the lower-left corner just as desired.
- Tap on “Save” located in the upper-right corner and then continue adding any extra edits or effects.
How to Use Another Video Editing App to Add your Sound
First you would need to find and then download a video editing app that would allow you to insert the sound clips directly from your library straight into your videos, which includes quick, Adobe Rush, or Inshot Video Editor. To carry out these instructions, we would be required to make use of Quik because it is very easy to use and is available on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Open the Quik App and then select the Plus sign found at the bottom center
- Choose one or more videos then select “Add” in the upper-right
- Your video would preview using a default audio clip according to its theme. You can choose to change it by selecting the music note icon found on the bottom menu
- After that, scroll horizontally through the music clips till you would be present with the my Music option and tap on the blue music library button.
- Then select a track to preview it, after that, choose “Select” beside it to Apply it. The App plays the sound over your video preview.
- If you like the result, select the blue “Save” button located in the bottom right, followed by “Photo Library” to save it to your device
- Launch the TikTok app, then select the Plus sign icon in the bottom center, and choose “upload” to have the video you just made uploaded with your audio.
Can I Add my Own Sound to TikTok?
First, click on the “+” icon and then create a new video in TikTok, or you can choose to upload an existing video to it. After that, hit “Next”. Then, tap on the “Voiceover” button to record your very own sound.
Why Can’t I Use my Own Sounds on TikTok?
If you set up your TikTok account as a business account, you would not be able to make use of music or sound clips in your videos. You can switch your account to a personal account via the “Manage Account” Settings available in the TikTok App.
How Can I Play My Own Sound on TikTok Without Copyright?
That’s Why TikTok has its very own music catalog, with sections of songs ready to use for 15-second videos or 50 videos. This library of music would help the users locate popular songs that they would like to add to their content without having to worry of copyright infringement.
How do I Add Songs from Spotify to TikTok?
First transfer converted Spotify music to your phone, then open into on your phone. Open the video that you created, and tap “music > Tracks” to upload music from your phone. If you are satisfied with the video that you have created, tap on “export” and you can upload your videos to TikTok.