Just as going live on the Facebook platform on your personal profile, you can also go live in a Facebook group. A lot of event promoters and gamers are already making use of the feature, what then are you waiting for?
If you do not know how to get started with the feature, read this post and learn how to go live in a Facebook group successfully.
How to Go Live In a Facebook Group
Live on Facebook is a feature that allows users to live-stream events, gatherings, and performances on the social media platform. Other users on the platform which can also be referred to as your viewers can watch from a computer, a mobile device, or even a connected TV. You can also choose to go live on Facebook from a personal profile, a page, group, or even an event.
When going live on a group, the privacy setting of that group will determine who will be able to see your live video. It is that simple.
Steps To Go Live In a Facebook Group
To go live in a Facebook group, follow the steps below;
- Click on groups from your news feed in the left menu and then select the group you would like to go live in
- Next, click on the what’s on your mind tab at the top of the group
- Click the three-dotted icon and then select the camera and eye icon. Click on live video
- Select whether you would like to go live now or schedule a live video event for a future date and time in the left menu
- Next, add a title and description to your post. You can also tag friends, add a feeling or activity and check in to a location
- Lastly, click on go live in the bottom left corner
- Open the Facebook app and tap the menu icon in the top right corner of Facebook
- Tap on groups and then select your groups
- Tap on the live icon and tap to add a description to the video or the effects icon to add effects to your live
- Lastly, tap on the start live video
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the hamburger icon in the bottom right corner
- Tap groups and select the your groups’ tab
- Next, select your group and tap on the live icon
- Tap to add a description to the video or tap the effects icon to add effects
- Lastly, tap on the start live video button