The Heinrich Böll Foundation (HBS) – 9th MENA Regional Summer School 2023 in Jordan is calling for applications from interested individuals.
From its offices located in Tunis, Rabat, Ramallah, and Beirut, Heinrich Böll Foundation, is inviting applications from qualified candidates from the MENA region, to submit their applications for the 9th Regional Summer School held from 29 July to 05 August 2023 in Jordan.
The theme of the 2923 edition of the summer school is titled it’s More than Just Food-Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture towards Equitable and Justice-based Food Systems in the MENA Region.
Furthermore, the MENA Regional Summer School is designed to provide young professionals, activists and researchers, a platform to learn about the multiple dimensions of food systems. This training will be centered on sustainable agricultural practices toward food sovereignty.
Heinrich Böll Foundation
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is a political foundation based in Germany. It was established in 1997 and is named after the Nobel Prize-winning author Heinrich Böll. The foundation’s work is based on the principles of ecology, democracy, human rights, and social justice. It supports projects and initiatives that contribute to sustainable development, peace, and gender equality.
Application Process for the 9th MENA Regional Summer School 2023
- The application process for the MENA Regional Summer School is open to individuals from the Middle East and North Africa region. Applicants should have a strong interest in the theme of the summer school
- Selection of Candidates is based on the applicant’s expertise in related fields, his or her specific motivation to participate, and based on the representation of different countries and sectors.
- The mandatory age requirement for candidates Is between 23 to 38 years. They’re expected to be residents in the below listed MENA countries: Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Egypt, Algeria, Iraq, and Syria.
- A completed Application Form;
- Updated Curriculum Vita (CV);
- A maximum of two pages essay. This should reflect the topic of the Summer School and show the applicant’s knowledge in this field.
- Application deadline: May 07, 2023.
- Access the application form here: ma.boell.org
Benefits of Participating in the MENA Regional Summer School
- Participating in the MENA Regional Summer School provides a unique opportunity for individuals to enhance their knowledge of issues related to the theme
- Participants will have the opportunity to engage with experts and activists from the region and beyond. This will be to exchange ideas and experiences and build networks of like-minded individuals.
- Heinrich Böll Foundation will cover the costs of accommodation, meals, and travel expenses for successfully selected participants.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation’s MENA Regional Summer School is an excellent opportunity for individuals from the Middle East and North Africa region
The program offers a unique platform for discussion and exchange of ideas with experts and activists from the region and beyond. Interested individuals should apply before May 07, 2023.
Check These Out
- Top Black Friday Deals on eBay
- 7up Harvard Business School Scholarship for Nigerian Students – Apply Now!
- Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships 2023/2024 for International Students – Study In Germany
- United Nations Regional Course in International Law 2023 for African Scholars – Apply Now!
- Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany
- World Youth Alliance Internship Program 2021 and How to Become a Member
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany – Scholarship Fully Funded in Germany
- Queen’s University Belfast – How to Apply Undergraduate and Postgraduate Study