The Heilongjiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 program is offered by the Chinese Government through Heilongjiang University. Meanwhile, Heilongjiang University commenced academic activities in 1941, it is currently one of the best public universities in China with its campus located in the city of Harbin.
Heilongjiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
You can’t talk about top Universities in China without mentioning Heilongjiang University, the institution is one of the leading educational centers in China. In fact, Heilongjiang University is included in the list of five percent of the best universities globally.
The Heilongjiang University is relatively large with over 28 thousand students and 2 thousand plus instructors. This student comprises both home and international students from around the world.
Students can also enjoy the state-of-the-art facilities of the University in the course of their studies. Facilities such as educational buildings, sports facilities, and the university library are all open to students of the institution.
This Chinese Government scholarship 2022 through Heilongjiang University is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Heilongjiang University, China. There are many other Heilongjiang University scholarships offered to international students around the world. Amazingly the official Language used for teaching can be either Chinese or English, depending on the student’s selected degree for enrolment into Heilongjiang University.
Scholarship Details of Heilongjiang University
Name: Heilongjiang University
Programme: Master & PhD
Deadline date: 31 March 2022
Time Frame: The duration of the Program varies, for Masters is usually about 2 to 3 years while PhD degree is about 3-4 years.
Check the requirements below to know if you are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Candidates seeking to apply for this scholarship must ensure they’re none Chinese citizens and must be in good health condition
- Applicant must be an International Student out of China
- Candidate must be able to show excellent performance in study.
- The scientific research ability of students would be an added advantage. Meanwhile, it is mandatory that students possess such an ability
- All candidates applying for Master’s degree must be below the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Heilongjiang University CSC Scholarship coverage and Amount
The Chinese government scholarship through Heilongjiang University Covers the following expenses:
- Complete/Full tuition fee
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
The Monthly allowance for Master’s is 3000 RMB, while for doctoral Students is 3500 RMB
Master & Ph.D. Available degree Fields
You can select any majors of your choice from the below list:
- Chinese International Education
- Tourism management
- International Trade
- Business Management
- applied economics
- International relations
- Religious Studies
- Management philosophy
- Administrative management
- Religious Studies
- Civil and Commercial Law
- Economic Law
- Law and Economics
- Chinese Philology
- Chinese Modern and Contemporary Literature
- Comparative Literature and World Literature
- inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry and Physics
- Microelectronics and Solid-State Electronics
- Foreign Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
Needed Documents To Apply For Heilongjiang University Scholarship
Stated below are the documents required for Chinese Government Scholarship through Heilongjiang University
- Student’s Degree Certificate and Transcript attested by a notary public
- A recent Passport Size Photo
- A scanned Copy of Passport
- Letters of Recommendations (two)
- Research Proposal or personal statement
- A Proof of Language Proficiency
- A Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Original copy of Acceptance Letter (Optional)
How to Apply For Heilongjiang University Scholarship
please note that the application process for Heilongjiang University scholarships is to be carried out online by each applicant. Kindly check the link below to apply online or better still check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Please note that you’re not required to make any payments or fees for the Application.
- Fill out the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
- Then you send two sets of hard copies to the University Address before the deadline.
- University Address: 74 Xuefu Road, Harbin, Heilongjiang Province Postcode: 150080, International Student Education Office, Heilongjiang University (Room 3217)
That’s all it takes to apply for this scholarship opportunity. You can always visit our page for more insightful posts