Are you a student from a Commonwealth country, with dreams of furthering your studies in the UK? If so, then the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2024 presents the perfect opportunity to make your UK study dream a reality.
This fully funded scholarship opportunity is an incredible chance for ambitious minds like you to study in the UK without worrying about the financial burden.
More details about the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship, have been well stated in this article, including the benefits, eligibility criteria, and the application process. Enjoy your reading!
About the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship
The HEC Commonwealth Scholarship is a prestigious program funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID). The scholarship aims to empower suitably qualified students from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries to pursue postgraduate degrees in various fields at UK universities.
The HEC Commonwealth Scholarship covers all the expenses for Successful Candidates, making it a dream come true for many aspiring scholars.
Financial Benefits of the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship
The HEC Commonwealth Scholarship comes with incredibly generous offers, as it provides a wide range of financial benefits to ensure your academic journey in the UK is smooth and worry-free. The benefits include:
- Provision of airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Tuition fee coverage.
- Stipend (living allowance) at competitive rates.
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable.
- Thesis grant for research students.
- Study travel grant for academic-related travel.
- Cost coverage for a mid-term visit (airfare) to your home country.
One of the most appealing aspects of the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship is its inclusivity across academic disciplines. These include:
- Science and technology for development.
- Strengthening health systems and capacity.
- Promoting global prosperity.
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance.
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises.
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity.
To be eligible for this life-changing opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You’re a Pakistani/AJ&K national and a permanent resident of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Meet age requirements: 30 years for Masters, 35 years for Ph.D.
- You must be available to commence your academic studies in the UK during the commencement of the September/October 2024 academic calendar
- Hold a first-class degree in your relevant field of study.
- Not be registered for a Ph.D., MPhil leading to a Ph.D., or Masters at a UK university before September/October 2024.
- You must demonstrate financial needs and be unable to afford the cost of studying in the United Kingdom without this scholarship.
Application Process for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2024
To apply for the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship, and stand a chance of studying in the UK, follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply online to Commonwealth (CW) Scholarship for Master & Doctoral studies (PhD) through their Electronic Application System (EAS).
- For Masters: Click this link https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-masters-scholarships/ to apply
- For PhD: https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-phd-scholarships-for-least-developed-countries-and-fragile-states/
HEC Online application
- Apply online at HEC website at https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/#/auth/login
- After registering and filling out your profile, the printed copy must be signed
17th October 2023.
More Related Content
- HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2023/2024 – APPLY NOW
- Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024 in UK | APPLY NOW
- Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024 – APPLY NOW
- How to Stop Getting A lot of Spam Text Messages
- Association of Commonwealth Universities Early Career Conference Grants 2023
- Top 10 Highly Paid Scholarships for International Students 2022/23