Applications are now open for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024. The Fellowship Program is designed basically for mid-career professionals from low and middle-income countries. The core focus of this Commonwealth fellowship program is “Girls Education.”
The primary objective behind offering this fully-funded international fellowship to mid-career professionals is to equip them with the necessary knowledge and skills specific to their respective sectors so that they can play a pivotal role in their workplaces.
The program seeks to support talented professionals who have the potential to bring about positive changes, ensuring diversity and inclusion from various backgrounds.
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024
The Commonwealth Professional Fellowship combines five different programs, each hosted by reputable organizations. These programs are aimed at addressing various aspects of girls’ education. The participating professionals will have the opportunity to learn and grow through these programs.
The host organizations for the 2024 fellowships are as follows:
- Cardiff University’s Phoenix Project
- Commonwealth Telecommunication Organization
- Knowledge for Change
- Life Gate Outreach Center
- Windle Trust International
These fully-funded fellowships in the UK embrace equal opportunities, inviting individuals of all races and genders to apply and contribute to the cause of girls’ education in their respective countries.
Commonwealth Fellowships Benefits 2024
The Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024 come with a range of benefits to support the participating professionals during their fellowship period. These benefits include:
- A return air ticket for the fellow.
- A monthly stipend of £1,944. If the host institution is in the London Metropolitan area, the stipend increases to £2,397 per month.
- Arrival Allowance of up to £1,061.10.
- £3,000 will be paid to the host institution to cover administration and support costs for the fellow (upon receipt of the invoice).
- Reimbursement of standard visa fees.
- Additional financial support for disabled fellows.
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships
To be eligible for the Commonwealth Professional Fellowships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country or have been granted refugee status by a Commonwealth country.
- British-protected individuals are also eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Five years of full-time or equivalent part-time work experience relevant to the organization’s program is required.
- The applicant must be fully employed during the application.
- The applicant must not have attended any Commonwealth Professional Fellowship in the last five years.
- The applicant must not be pursuing any academic or research program.
- The applicant must be able to attend the fellowship course on the specified dates.
Application Process for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024
The application process for the Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024 is carried out online through the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s (CSC) online application system at: cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-professional-fellowships-information-for-candidates/
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Provide all undergraduate and postgraduate qualification certificates (if applicable).
- Furnish details of up to 100 words about your employment history and its relevance to the desired fellowship program.
- Compose a personal statement of up to 300 words explaining how your previous work experience aligns with the desired fellowship’s objectives.
- Submit a list of three referees, including their names and contact numbers. One of the referees must be your current employer.
- Prepare a Development Impact Statement, divided into four parts:
- State your award objectives and how the fellowship program aligns with them.
- Outline your objectives for the next two years and how the fellowship program supports them.
- Describe your long-term objectives and how the fellowship program will contribute to achieving them.
- Summarize how your personal background motivates you to make a positive impact in your home country (up to 500 words).
- Briefly describe your engagement in voluntary activities and leadership experiences (up to 500 words).
- Provide a scanned copy of your passport or national identity card.
16th August 2023.
More Related Content
- Association of Commonwealth Universities Early Career Conference Grants 2023
- Top 10 Highly Paid Scholarships for International Students 2022/23
- Common Wealth Scholarship in the UK with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- 2022 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships For Masters Students
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Program 2023 – Apply Now!