The GEI Global Clinical Internship 2023 offers an incredible opportunity for you to enroll in a clinical internship in Rwanda, share your knowledge and skills with local host institutions and organizations, and gain valuable insights into the unique mental health situation in the country.
Do you have a passion for mental health? Are looking to develop your professional skills while immersing yourself in the culture of a fascinating country, then this internship is for you.
Details About GEI Global Clinical Internship
Here’s what you can expect Participating in this exceptional program:
- GEI will actively coordinate and expand evaluation capacity development programs, ensuring that individuals and institutions have the necessary skills and tools to conduct evaluations effectively.
- Supporting countries in building and strengthening their M&E frameworks and capacities is a core focus of GEI. The initiative encourages better-informed decision processes, leading to more effective mental health interventions and policies.
- GEI believes in the power of partnerships. The initiative actively convenes M&E actors and experts from local, regional, and global levels, fostering collaborative efforts to address mental health challenges effectively.
- Drawing from local, regional, and global knowledge, GEI provides effective and contextually relevant M&E solutions. Interns can contribute meaningfully to progress toward the country’s national development goals and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Summary of the GEI Global Clinical Internship 2023
- Internship Dates: Custom dates, year-round
- Duration: 4 weeks or longer
- Destinations: Rwanda | Vietnam
- Eligibility: Undergraduates /graduated from any field and level of study
- Gender: Men and Women
- Program fees: US $2,870 (4 weeks) + US $480 per extra week
To be eligible for the GEI Global Clinical Internship, applicants must fulfill the conditions below:
- The internship program is open to graduate students who have completed their studies in any relevant discipline.
- The Internship is available for both students and professionals in various mental health disciplines and related subjects. This internship offers a fantastic opportunity to apply your skills in a real-world setting, whether you specialize in psychology, counseling, psychiatry, or social work.
- Regardless of your career stage, whether you are a student, a fresh graduate, or a working professional seeking new experiences, the GEI Global Clinical Internship welcomes enthusiastic individuals from all backgrounds.
- The program offers you a chance to gain invaluable field experience in real-world conservation and community development work, contributing to positive change in mental health initiatives.
- The internship provides you with valuable insights into careers within the sustainable development sector, allowing you to explore potential paths for your future.
- Throughout the internship, you will receive guidance and support from experienced internship supervisors, enabling you to make the most of your learning experience.
Application Procedures for the GEI Global Clinical Internship 2023
Are you excited about the prospect of participating in the GEI Global Clinical Internship in Rwanda? Here’s how you can apply:
- Interested applicants should proceed to apply online by vision the official page: https://www.global-engagement.org/course/global-clinical-internship.
- From the homepage, click on the Apply button to proceed with your application
- Ensure that you complete all required sections of the application and submit any necessary documents to enhance your chances of selection.
Is the GEI Global Clinical Internship limited to specific academic backgrounds?
No, the internship is open to individuals from various mental health disciplines and related subjects.
What kind of field experience can I expect during the internship?
The internship offers the opportunity to engage in real-world conservation and community development work related to mental health initiatives.
Can working professionals participate in the internship program?
Yes, the program is open to students, new graduates, and working professionals seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge in mental health.
More Related Content
- Top Ten Places in Africa to Go for A Romantic Christmas Holiday
- IGNITE Food Systems Challenge 2023 Second Edition – Apply Now
- Amazon Launches Virtual Care Clinic for Common Illnesses
- Apple Internship 2022/2023 – Fully Funded Internship For Students
- Summer Internships 2023 – When to Apply for Summer Internship