A golden opportunity to study in Germany through the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023. This scholarship is one of the best scholarships you can apply for this year.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship is open to both German and Overseas international young and talented students, who want to study in Germany. There are varieties of fields of study available, you can apply for a Master’s, Bachelor’s, or Ph.D. Programs in any university and technical college in Germany.
Some of the benefits of this scholarship include the opportunity to enhance your skills, career and educational development. The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship Awards up to €850 to the student for a monthly allowance.
Additionally, an insurance fee of 71€ for health is provided for Recipients with long-term care insurance of 15€ every month. Scholarship Recipients with families will also receive certain allowances included in the scholarship.
Summary of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship
- Organization: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
- Degree level: Bachelors, Master & Ph.D.
- Eligible countries: international and overseas students
- Country: Germany
- Application Deadline: On Going
Benefits of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship will cover the following Benefits for the students:
- The scholarship Recipients will receive €850 per month including the family (children)
- Applicants may also receive €71 for health insurance
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship does not provide the repair facility
- Also included in the scholarship are the following: Full tuition fees, international health insurance, travel expenses, research stays, and language courses
Requirements for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship
Before accepting an application, the foundation will check the following abilities in students:
- The Student’s human personality
- Political thinking Ability
- Thirst for knowledge
- Team orientation
- Critical ability
How To Apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023?
- Interested and eligible Candidates can apply easily through an online application form.
- Please note that the Foundation will request additional documents through email.
- The documents must be submitted before the deadline
- For more information visit the webpage below: https://www.fes.de/studienfoerderung/bewerbung
Students must meet the Eligibility Criteria below:
- The Student is either an international or overseas student
- Applicants with refugees status can also be eligible
- Applicants participating actively in student council, youth work, NGOs, or other political organizations will also be eligible
More Related Content
- Utrecht University Excellence Scholarship 2023 In Netherlands for International Students
- ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship 2023 At University of Auckland In New Zealand – How…
- Holland Scholarship 2023 For International Students – Apply Now!
- Karolinska Institute Global Masters Scholarship 2023/2024 – Apply Now!
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!