Great news! The Leapfrog Group is Currently Accepting Applications for the Bruce Bradley Fellowship 2023. The fellowship is a yearlong education and leadership development program, established mainly to support innovative leaders among employers of health care benefits.
The ideal Candidates looking to participate in the fellowship must be mid-career leaders working to advance the safety and quality of health care in their communities and across the country.
Please note that the Applications are open through November 15, 2022.
About Leapfrog Group Bruce Bradley Fellowship
The Bruce Bradley fellowship program took it’s named in honor of Bruce E. Bradley, the founder of Leapfrog Group’s Board of Directors. He was also the former Director of Health Care Strategy and Public Policy for General Motors Health Care.
Bruce Bradley fellowship is designed for candidates who are experienced professionals and who work actively with or for organizations that purchase health care.
Individuals applying can be representatives of groups working with employers; human resource or benefits professionals for public purchasers, federal purchasers or private employers
Please note that the Bruce Bradley fellowship is not designed for health care providers unless those providers also have responsibilities as an employer offering health care benefits.
Details About Leapfrog Group Bruce Bradley Fellowship
- Organization: The Leapfrog Group
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2022
- Number of Fellows: The Leapfrog Group will select 3 Fellows for the 2023 program.
About Leapfrog Group
Established in 2000 by a huge number of employers and other purchasers, the Leapfrog Group is a nonprofit organization that serves as a voice for healthcare consumers and purchasers. This is achieved through joint influence to ensure positive change in the United State health care.
As the nation’s premier advocate of transparency in health care, Leapfrog approaches health care improvement with the boldness required to actually change things.
The Leapfrog Group is a nonprofit organization that drives the movement for giant leaps forward in the quality and safety of American health care.
Benefits of Leapfrog Group Bruce Bradley Fellowship
- Varieties of learning opportunities will be open to fellows throughout the year
- Fellows will attend the three in-person or virtual events and four webinars. The event (each in-person) will last one to two days and will include facility tours, networking opportunities, and specific educational programming.
- Reading and reference materials will be provided to Fellows to supplement these learning events
- Fellows are expected to develop a relationship with Leapfrog such that they become recognized national leaders in quality and safety measures and advocate for transparency.
- Upon completing the program, fellows will remain highly engaged with Leapfrog leadership and play an ongoing role in promoting healthcare value on a national level.
- Fellows will receive a $3000 stipend, and in addition, Leapfrog will cover travel expenses to in-person events
How to Apply Leapfrog Group Bruce Bradley Fellowship 2023?
- Kindly send the completed applications to Jill Berger email@example.com by November 15, 2022
- For more details, visit Leapfrog Group website at: https://www.leapfroggroup.org/sites/default/files/Files/BruceBradleyFellowship_2023Application.pdf
Eligibility Criteria for Leapfrog Group Bruce Bradley Fellowship Qualification
- Applicant must have Passion and enthusiasm for promoting purchasers’ role in health care system improvement.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to design and implement innovative ideas that successfully create positive change in their organization and/or community.
Documents Required for Application
- Completed Application form
- CV and Brief biography
- Two letters of support
November 15, 2022.