Good news! Applications are being invited from interested and outstanding students for the University of Auckland ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship 2023. Please note that this scholarship opportunity is highly competitive and limited to international students from ASEAN regions.
The University of Auckland ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship is primarily designed to attract new international students of high grade from ASEAN countries to pursue a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study of one year or more at Waipapa Taumata Rau, University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Details About University of Auckland ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship
- ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Institution: The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee Up to $10,000
- Number of Scholarship Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates Programme
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- ASEAN Countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand
About the University of Auckland ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship
The University of Auckland ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship is a Full-time enrolment in a Master’s degree of 120 points or more, excluding a master’s by thesis or an undergraduate degree.
International students from ASEAN countries are expected to have secondary or post-secondary qualifications. Recipients of the Scholarship will receive up to $10,000 towards tuition fees.
How to Apply for the University of Auckland ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship 2023?
- All Interested and eligible applicants seeking for University of Auckland ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship should kindly read the regulations carefully to be sure of their eligibility to apply.
- Once that is done, click on the “Apply now” button and complete the online application form.
- It’s important to check the form early in case a reference or endorsement is required to support your application, and to familiarize yourself with the form.
- Visit the Official Website found below for Further Details: https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/study/scholarships-and-awards/find-a-scholarship/university-of-auckland-asean-high-achievers-scholarship-1142-all.html
Requirements for the University of Auckland ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship
In other to be considered eligible to apply for University offers Auckland ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship, all the applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- The Applicants must be an international students from an ASEAN country to be eligible
- Applicants are expected to be either new student who has received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission.
- Applicants must be enrolled for a full-time Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) or Master’s degree of 120 points or more, excluding masters by thesis
- The Ideal Student must have already commenced study at Waipapa Taumata Rau, University of Auckland
- Students with any tertiary level study in New Zealand, or students enrolling in a Business Master’s program in the Graduate School of Management (GSM) are eligible to apply
- Evidence of English Language proficiency must be presented by applicants
Application Deadline: November 21, 2022