Applications from Outstanding international students are now open for the Radboud Scholarship Programme 2023. Radboud University Master’s Scholarship Program is designed for international students from non-EU/non-EEA countries who are looking to join 2023/2024 Master’s degree program at the University.
It is important to note that the Radboud Scholarship Programme is highly selective, as students who are talented, highly motivated and of non-EEA nations with outstanding study results are favourites to secure the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship for a complete English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree programme.
Radboud University offers a significant number of partial scholarships annually for the duration of one of the English-taught Master’s degree programmes.
Summary of Radboud Scholarship Programme 2023
- Scholarship Type: Grant for Postgraduate Programme
- Host Institution: Radboud University
- Country to study: Netherlands
- School to study: Radboud University
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2023
- Eligible countries: All non-EU/non-EEA countries
- Duration of grant: The entire duration of the Master’s Programme
- Benefits: Partial grant
Available Faculty for the Radboud Scholarship Programme
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Nijmegen School of Management
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
About Radboud University
With a strong focus on research, Radboud University is a public Roman Catholic university established in 1923 in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
The university was named after Saint Radboud; a 9th-century Dutch bishop who was known for his intellect and support of the underprivileged.
Over time, Radboud University has consistently been included in the top 150 global universities by four major university ranking tables.
Benefits of Radboud Scholarship Programme
- Recipients will be awarded partial scholarships grants for the duration of one of the English taught Master’s degree programmes
- Radboud Scholarship Programme will reduce the cost of your tuition fee to € 2.314 (for instance: You will pay a tuition fee of only €2.314,- instead of €16,000.
- The Radboud Scholarship Programme also covers costs for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance for your stay in the Netherlands
How to Apply for Radboud Scholarship Programme 2023?
Kindly follow the instructions below to apply for Radboud Scholarship Programme 2023:
- In applying, indicate your wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship during your application for admission for a Master’s programme in the OSIRIS Application system
- Once that is done, you will then be requested to upload three additional documents which are: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
- If for instance you already uploaded these documents for the Master’s programme application, go ahead and upload the same documents again for your scholarship application.
- For more details, click the webpage found below: https://www.ru.nl/en/education/scholarships/radboud-scholarship-programme
Eligibility Criteria for Radboud Scholarship Programme Qualification
Interested applicants will be eligible for Radboud University Master’s Scholarship Only if they meet the following conditions:
- Must be international students
- Expected to Hold a non-EU/non-EEA passport
- Ideal Applicants holding Bachelor’s degree obtained outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands are eligible
- He or She must meet the English language proficiency requirement for their preferred Master’s programme
- The Applicants must have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2023 as stated in the formal letter of admission
February 28, 2023
More Related Content
- Holland Scholarship 2023 For International Students – Apply Now!
- Kingston University London International Development Scholarship Awards 2023 – Apply Now!
- Karolinska Institute Global Masters Scholarship 2023/2024 – Apply Now!
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!
- MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW!