The University of New South Wales is now accepting applications for the UNSW New College Living Scholarship Program 2023 from international student around the world.
The University of New South Wales UNSW New College Living Scholarship Program is one of the University’s wide range of Scholarship programs and awards usually awarded to support international students who are looking to pursue an undergraduate & postgraduate coursework at UNSW.
Details About UNSW New College Living Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Coursework
- Organization: University of New South Wales
- Country to study: Australia
- Study Institution: University of New South Wales
- Available Program: Art & Design, Arts & Social Sciences, Built Environment, Business School, Engineering, Law, Medicine, Science
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Brief Information About University of New South Wales (UNSW)
The University of New South Wales, commonly known as UNSW Sydney, is a renowned public research university based in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
The University of New South Wales is a founding member of Group of Eight, a coalition of Australian research-intensive universities.
The UNSW Scholarships is charged with the responsibility of administring all undergraduate and postgraduate coursework scholarships offered at UNSW and is the point of contact for any questions relating to these scholarships.
The Scholarship Programs at UNSW are in a variety of categories and are funded by the University with the support of many generous donors and organizations.
Benefits of Participating in the UNSW New College Living Scholarship Program
- Warm, vibrant community
- Strong academic support
- Benefits of Full, high quality catering
- Fully furnished rooms, all air-conditioned
- Recipients will enjoy 40GB high-speed Internet included Wi-Fi & internet connectivity in all rooms
- A 100Mbps upload and download speeds
- UNSW will provide the student accommodation to a select number of residents who will be studying at UNSW for single term periods,
How to Apply for the UNSW New College Living Scholarship Program 2023?
- In Applying for the UNSW New College Living Scholarship, applicants are required to Apply via the online application portal.
- At the application portal, create a portal account and then Select the term and community you would like to apply for.
- You will asked some questions and to submit a recent photo as well as some references.
- You will also need to complete a successful application for residency at New College, including interview with the Dean of Residents.
- For more details and information, visit UNSW website
Eligibility Criteria for UNSW New College Living Scholarship Program Qualification
To be considered for the UNSW New College Living Scholarship program, Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The Ideal Candidates must be international students
- He/She must enroll in full-time academic program
- The Applicants must have an offer of admission in the University
- To be considered, the Applicants must have high school certificate or equivalents
More Related Content
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!
- Kansas State University Future Student Scholarships & Award 2023 – Apply Now!
- University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023 in Canada Fully Funded – Apply Now!
- University of Glasgow James McCune Smith PhD Scholarships 2023 for International Students – APPLY…
- University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships 2023 for International Future Leaders – Apply Now!