Applications are open for Utrecht University Excellence Scholarship 2023. It is a highly selective Programme for talented international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who are looking to study for a Master’s Degree at Utrecht University.
Utrecht University is notable for its wide range of high-quality programs and courses taught in Dutch and English. Students studying in Dutch Universities are taught in small groups by top researchers and lecturers, who are experts in their field.
Summary of Utrecht University Entrance Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: Utrecht University
- Country to study: Netherlands
- School to study: Utrecht University
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2023
About Utrecht University
Utrecht University was established in 1636 in the heart of the Netherlands. Utrecht University is a leading Europe research university.
International students can look forward to a high-quality, innovative approach to research and teaching while being in good company at Utrecht University.
The University awards Scholarships to about 1,500 international students annually to take English-taught degree programmes and other courses Students work and study closely together.
Benefits of Utrecht University Entrance Scholarships
The Utrecht University Excellence scholarship is usually awarded as:
- Coverage for tuition fees, or
- Tuition fee and the income required for one year linked to a residence permit for study as determined by the Immigration and Naturalization Service
The Application Process for Utrecht University Entrance Scholarship 2023?
- Candidates from non-EU/EEA countries will be allowed to submit an application for one Utrecht Excellence Scholarship from 1 November 2022.
- Locate the scholarship application(s) in your OSIRIS Online Application account dashboard.
- Click the view/edit icon for the UES linked to the programme you wish to apply for
- Upload the requested proof of belonging to the top 10% of your class, provide answers to the questions asked and submit the application.
- For more details,visit Utrecht University website: https://www.uu.nl/en/masters/general-information/application-and-admission/grants-and-scholarships/utrecht-excellence-scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Utrecht University Entrance Scholarships Qualification
In other to be eligible for a Utrecht University Excellence Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The Applicant must belong to the top 10% of their graduating class.
- He or She must not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch study grant and loan system.
- Ideal Candidates are expected to have completed their secondary school and/or bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands.
- Applicants must have applied for an international master’s programme with a start date of 1 September 2023.
Selection Criteria for Utrecht University Entrance Scholarship
All the Candidates will be selected for a Utrecht scholarship with the following criteria being considered:
- The quality of the student’s Academics and promise in the proposed field of study, as evidenced by your master’s application will be considered in administering this scholarship
- The student must have Academic excellence, as evidence of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class
- Considerations on the quality of the motivation letter for the master’s programme.
- Considerations will be given to the quality of the application for the master’s programme.
January 31, 2023
More Related Content
- Holland Scholarship 2023 For International Students – Apply Now!
- Kingston University London International Development Scholarship Awards 2023 – Apply Now!
- University of Auckland Entrance Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now!
- Sir John Monash Scholarships 2023 for Excellence for International Students – APPLY NOW!
- Edo State University Uzairue (EDSU) Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 – How to Apply