Do you care to know if Facebook Dating App is Available to new Countries in 2022? If your answer is yes, you are reading the right article. Facebook dating is a Feature Facebook came up with to help its users find meaningful relationships on its platform, this can be done through the things they have in common.
There are lots of things one can do with Facebook dating to improve their relationship status although people still ask the question “Which Countries can Use it”.
Facebook dating is one of a kind and is a feature that enables users to date online for free without a fee or money. But you must be a Facebook user and must have a Facebook app. Also, the dating feature is not available in every country, only some countries can have access to the service.
Facebook Dating App Available to new Countries 2022
Since Facebook dating started rolling out, a lot of people in different corners of the world have tried to use the feature, it worked for some and it didn’t work for others. If Facebook dating didn’t work for you, one of the reasons may be that it is not available in your country.
Lastly, before we talk about Facebook dating which countries are eligible. When creating your Facebook dating profile, you will be required to submit a lot of personal data, you might also need to add some of your main Facebook data and one or two images, but you can later remove them.
Facebook Dating Available Countries 2022 Reviews
Now the Facebook Dating is available in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, and Iceland.
Also, Liechtenstein, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, the United States, Uruguay, and Vietnam.
Which Countries is Facebook Dating Available – Facebook Dating New Countries
Below are some of the countries Facebook dating is currently available;
- The Philippines
- Czech Republic
- And the United Kingdom.
These are the current Facebook dating locations.
Facebook Dating App Download – Is there a Facebook Dating App?
Also, you should have in mind that Facebook dating does not have an app, it is attached or embedded in the Facebook app. In other words, you must download the Facebook app before you can access the Facebook dating service.
Make sure you download the updated version of the Facebook app, only the updated version can have access to the Facebook dating feature.
Facebook Dating Profile
If you want to create a dating profile then you will have to read and follow all the steps that are given below:
How to Set up your Facebook Dating Profile if Available to your Country
- Now the first step, open the Facebook app.
- Then sign in to your Facebook account.
- Now tap on the menu icon or three lines and tap on see more.
- Also, tap on the dating notification or the heart icon.
- Then fill in your gender.
- Also, confirm your location.
- Now arrange in order the 12-profile tile which is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- Also, select a dating photo to make your profile look unique.
- Then specify your match in the dating settings on your account.
These are the steps to guide you when you want to create a Facebook dating account.
- Facebook Dating is Here to Stay – Exclusive Features of Facebook Dating
- How to Permanently Delete Your Facebook Dating Profile – What Happens When you Remove…
- How Location Services make use of Facebook Dating
- How to Access Facebook Dating Service – Create a Facebook Account to Start using…
- Complete Guide on How to Activate Facebook Dating on your Android or iOS
- How to Delete your Facebook Dating Profile – Facebook Dating Feature 2022