We are pleased to inform you that Applications are now open for the ETH Pioneer Fellowship 2023/2024 in Switzerland. Interested and Qualified Applicants from around the world are encouraged to submit an application for a Fully Funded Fellowship in Zurich, Switzerland.
The ETH Pioneer Fellowship is structured to run for a period of 10 to 18 months. The Fellowship is an acceleration program designed for entrepreneurial Master, PhD, and Postdocs students and researchers at ETH Zurich who want to commercialize their research results.
The best applications are usually approved for the Fellowships to enable deserving students to secure admission on merit. Meanwhile, once an application is rejected, there is no permission for re-applying.
ETH Pioneer Fellowship 2023 Summary
- Host University: University of Zurich
- Country: Switzerland
- Sponsored by: ETH Zurich
- Fellowship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 10 – 18 months
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Eligible Nations: All Nations
- Amount: Up to CHF 150’000
- Application Deadline: 1st March 2023
Benefits of ETH Pioneer Fellowship 2023/2024
- Fellows will be given a lump sum payment of CHF 150’000 to cover their salary costs and other project-related expenses.
- The general expenses of successful candidates will be covered. These expenses are for the outsourcing of activities which includes writing websites, software, market reports, external consultants, etc.
- Expenses for Travel and Industry Fairs will be covered
- There will be Tuition Fees waiver for the Certificate of Advanced Studies.
- Fellows will get coaching, entrepreneurial training, support by their host Professor, and access to ETH infrastructure and the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
How to Apply for the ETH Pioneer Fellowship 2023/2024 in Switzerland?
- Qualified Candidates for the ETH Pioneer fellowship 2023 should apply through the Online Application Portal stated below
- Click this link: https://ww2.lehrbetrieb.ethz.ch/id-workflows/faces/instances/Fellows/ProzessFellows$1/185EECBBDFF2ACD3/fellows.Login/Login.xhtml to get the Admission form.
- Ensure that the Application form is completed with the appropriate and authenticated data.
- For full details regarding this Fellowship, please visit the Official website on: https://ethz.ch/en/industry/entrepreneurship/find-offers-programs-space-grants-for-entrepreneurs/pioneer-fellowship.html
- Project Summary showing planned activities, market environment, and the opportunity for innovation (avoid private information in this summary)
- Well the detailed list of financial requirements
- Candidate’s resume, along with a list of their published works and a description of their career objectives.
- Any potential conflicts of interest should be disclosed to the host professor and candidates.
- letter of recommendation from the host professor containing the candidate’s qualifications, the proposed project proposal, and the reasons and methods for the professor’s support.
- A video presentation (2 minutes) of the project in MP3 format.
- Applications Deadline for the next batch is March 1, 2023. About one month after the deadline, candidates will get to know if they are invited to an interview.
- ETH Pioneer Fellowship Interview date is April 18, 2023. Therefore, Applicants must be available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for the 30-minute interview
- The final funding decisions are communicated three months after the application deadline.
- Applications Deadline for 2nd intake is 1st September,2023
More Related Content
- Top Job in Canada that Doesn’t Need Work Permit – How to Apply!
- BodyGuard Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply!
- Bank Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- Software Developer Jobs with Visa Sponsorship In the USA – APPLY NOW
- Jobs For Foreign Trained Lawyers in the USA With Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW